Flickering reflections

I have this flickering issue that I have no idea how to fix. I’m a noob so I don’t understand much about lighting yet, but hopefully someone can help me out with this.

If you are using emmives to light the scene, then that’s what causing the noise.
The smaller and brighter an emissive is, the more noise it brings.
Keep emissives big and dim and add regular point lights instead.
Make sure you are using TSR or TAA with these commands as a temporal solution is needed to find EDIT hide Lumen artifacts.

For TAA here are my commands for it(use default for 4k, maybe bump up frame weight)

Ahh okay good to know, thanks for the tip!
So the only solution for this would be using commands, if I’m not mistaken?

I would try to figure out how to replace the lighting in your seen with point lights and lowering the emissive power on the material.
Try turning off lumen.screentraces 0 (default is one, and just look up lumen and screentraces, its the command with the amount of letters, I forget exactly)

Might want to start in this forum.

As for the commands, go pick TAA or TSR in anti-aliasing Method in project settings.
the commands only work with TAA for 1080p at frame rates higher than 45fps. But TSR, TAA, DLSS, XESS, FSR, ETC, LMAO, are all temporal filters that blend away noise from lumen.

Excuse my jokes, I’ve had a good day today. But I’m serious about the temporal filters.

How did it go?