Fatal error: [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformMemory.cpp] [Line: 241] Ran out of memory when saving matrix large city demo map

I keep getting Fatal error: [File:D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformMemory.cpp] [Line: 241] Ran out of memory allocating 22369620 bytes with alignment 0. Last error msg: The paging file is too small for this operation to complete… when trying to save the large city demo map from the matrix awaken city sample. Im only saving less then of a quarter of the city and just the city no background buildings. I have plenty of vram 12gb nvidia titan xp and 32gb ddr4 and ryzen 5 5500 and the smakk city demo works just fine. note im saving the large city sample map with just the city no other assets or props, what is wrong

Did you solve this yet? Im having the same issue – Im starting to think it might be my RAM kit - Im going to upgrade to 64GB and see if that works

I am getting a the same message. Any solution to this issue?

Greetings @renderqueen13

Welcome to the Unreal Engine forums! In regards to your question about the memory error when saving your map, I’d recommend starting with this post. I read a number of different possible solutions to try from there on this same issue. I hope that this is helpful!