Eye adaptation not working

I’m having problem with the eye adaptation. I can’t make it work. Not even with a new project. I’ve done all initial and obvious solutions. Post processing volume, project settings and even “viewport under show > Post Processing > Eye adaptation”

comparison footage

Is auto exposure enabled in Project Settings?

Thanks for asking. Yes sir it is. It seems like theres no definite answer to this issue. I’ve seen others solving this problem by overwriting their GPU to run using Directx11. I’ll try updating to the latest version of unreal. I’m currently using version 4.22.3

Just updated to the latest version. It didn’t help. I’m hopeless :confused:

Hopefully someone can help me with this one. As an additional information. I’ve noticed one thing when I pulled up Visualize>HDR(Eye Adaptation) tool. It shows that the Auto Exposure Method is set at Manual even if the post processing volume is at “Histogram”

295034-questionnoticed.png

I’m not sure if this is the reason why its not working as manual method based on the documentation works for the camera settings instead of the exposure settings. It didn’t do anything when making changes on the camera settings as well though.

And I don’t know where else to change this Auto Exposure Method aside from project settings and the post process volume which I’ve already set to Automatic HISTOGRAM.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.