Experienced Level-Designer offering services

Playing with a snow-shader who adds snow depending on the angle of the surface the material is on:

snow just in the cracks (2nd from left)!

Sketching/blockout castle and harbour defenses for the island…

3 lines of defense per arm await the attackers:

cd2b0e769b37641b79f090caf7a3f56af040e449.jpeg

Hey Vollgaser,

I saw your topic of level design you offer. I be looking for a level designer you seem to have alot of knowledge on what you are doing and me and my team wanna get some projects going.

The team is still being buildup but included a programmer and character designer already and I still try to build it out.

Our main project will be discussed tommorow 7pm central european time your time zone we do wanna get started with a project like a Dungeon Fighter or something with a max project lenght of 1 to 1 and a half year max to come with a polished game release version.

But we aren’t sure about what kind of game it will be thats why we have a 2 hours meeting with all current staff members on Discord on what we wanna go buildup.

The project payout is a Royalty payout meaning that we focus on a fair Revenue Share with a possible contract if the release will work out well.

I hope you would be interested to have a look at our meeting and maybe join our team. I can over email or at Discord explain you more about the other project.

Best Regards,

Philip Ritmeester

Contact me at my personal Email: gaming4all.play
or
At my Discord: The Note Beyond#5491

Working on my FPS game: setting up enemy A with it’s patrolpoints, coverspots and so on. Works quite nicely.
The platform is actually a re-used rooftop mesh with other materials applied.
In-game video of work-in-progress status here: 3rdPS 1 - YouTube

Volgasser I do like to hire you but I cant send you a private mesage thats why I had put it in here.

Working on visual effects for Tactical Operations 4. Videos of it in the devblog here:

Making gameplay mechanics and testing them out for multiplayer, here “I bring you…FIRE” :slight_smile:
Triggering releases of radiation and steam to damage enemy players.

creating backgrounds for a Sci-Fi project:

edfef.jpg

A in-game clip from my FPS sci-fi project, a corridor here :corridor - YouTube

Screenshots here (click on thumbnail to enlarge):

Making some dirt and oil for machines in the sci-fi FPS…

From my shooter/adventure game:

@Grot13 no, I did not get youre message. the private messaging system here is very unreliable.

Designing and creating concepts for Sci-Fi corridors/hallways right in UEd:

WIP from my FPS adventure project… having fun designing greenhouses and proper materials for e.g. the double-skin sheet shader.

Creating modular level assets for re-use in maps. Video here:

Working on an ArchVis project, choosing chairs for the table in the patio :slight_smile:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“data-tempid”:“temp_125844_1514325884830_698”}[/ATTACH]

The concept for the patio house is done.
The climate in the inner courtyard can be controlled via sliding doors/panels that allow more or less wind/air circulation.

Video including ArchVis functionalities: https://youtu.be/TM3kBdVhQ6U

From the patio house concept, interiors.

Living room with sunlit patio to the left and corridor in the background:

The trumpet lamp in focus:

The red bedroom, seems like 2 girls stayed overnite :wink: