Error CS1729: 'UnrealBuildTool.ModuleRules' does not contain a constructor that takes 0 arguments

I am getting this error when trying to “generate visual studio project files”. I don’t know to work with c++ thing of Unreal Engine.
Please help me in getting the possible fix. Thanks in Advance. here is my build.cs code

// Fill out your copyright notice in the Description page of Project Settings.

using UnrealBuildTool;

public class GestureRecognizers : ModuleRules
{
	public GestureRecognizers(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target) : base(Target)
	{
		PCHUsage = PCHUsageMode.UseExplicitOrSharedPCHs;

PublicDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] { "Core", "CoreUObject", "Engine", "InputCore" });

PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] {  });

// Uncomment if you are using Slate UI
		// PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] { "Slate", "SlateCore" });

// Uncomment if you are using online features
		// PrivateDependencyModuleNames.Add("OnlineSubsystem");

// To include OnlineSubsystemSteam, add it to the plugins section in your uproject file with the Enabled attribute set to true
	}
}

https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/announcements-and-releases/1755531-unreal-engine-4-25-released/page22#post1792437

When you provided a constructor for your class that takes arguments, the compiler no longer creates an empty constructor. Therefore, you cannot call an empty constructor because it does not exist. You would need to explicitly write the constructor that takes 0 arguments in your class’s code. The constructor of the inheritance class needs to construct the base class first. since the base class does not have a default constructor (taking 0 arguments) and you are not using the non-default constructor you have now, this won’t work. so either:

• Add a default constructor to your base class, in which case the code of the descending class needs no change;

Or

• Call the non-default constructor of the base class from the constructor of the descending class, in which case the base class needs no change.