Epic MegaJam! October 8-15th, 2015. THEME: STANDING ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS

Message sent
I’m well up for this, the usual jams I have no-where near enough time to dedicate, A week me and a friend should me able to get something fun together :slight_smile:

wow, one whole titan X for the whole team.
That… doesnt make much sense?

Its a great prize, but I rather see something that can be given to each member of the team(s) that win.

Guess you never opened a mesh in an hex editor :slight_smile:

WindowsYesEditor and The Cole Train Runs On Whole Grain

I’m dying. I literally can’t even.

No, sure :rolleyes:

I agree Luos, especially if the team members are not local to each other. Neither does the nvidia shields reward. potentially One shield across some 5 people? seems like a hassle really.

The only way i see sharing an item like a signed jen-hsun titan x is if you’re local and can have it on display. Thats more of a glass box item for a company imo. my team members i have only met once in person and do not live anywhere near one another. so how on earth are we going to share that prize ? Sell it off and split the profits ? Seems like the wrong thing to do. I’m not trying to be ungrateful, the entire fact we can have the game jams in the first place let alone a sponsored one is a miracle. It’s just a weird prize offering for potentially a team competition.

Hahaha, surprised they let us have it! dat IP

YEAH BABY. We were going to go with ‘Fat Kids Always Win At Seesaw’ but decided against it…

Great Sponsors + Great Prizes (are gonna) = (1) Super Epic MegaJam!

thanks to Epic & all the great sponsors!

win, lose, or draw this will be one great event! & great fun!

Wow Nvidia. Not that we need more shields :lol: but the titan x is really generous, too bad its random drawing cause were gonna win :stuck_out_tongue:

I have to say I dont like the amount of raffleing going on, yes that means more for for just participating, but probably means we will see alot of solo teams doing a simple game just to be in there for the of winning a real prize.

Good feedback ! We had originally planned on letting the teams decide on who would receive the prize, putting that power in your hands. Would you rather we drew from a pool of individual participants instead of teams?

Hi, I want to ask.
We must include link to download the game or…?
Thanks for answer :smiley:

Yep! In the original post it shows the submission guidelines :slight_smile:

These are points are valid. But ONLY valid if the jam required that you enter as a group. Which it doesn’t.

That’s bad, because everytime I have packaging error. :frowning:
So, I try to solve this problem. :smiley:

This would be much more logical imo.

The problem is, that being a solo developer is more beneficial than being on a team, because of how rewards are chosen. if what said above happened there’d be no problem.

now has a Plaid badge? How has this gone so widely unnoticed…

Back OT: Drawing individuals would be good, although, how do you then decide who in the team deserves what :confused:

I noticed but i figured would have said something!!!

OT
I figured it would still be randomly chosen

Just a general @all members of the community. Whatwith Ludum 's October challenge, I plan on also aiming to complete a game I have finished in the Mega Jam , to submit to the Ludum challenge.

://ludumdare/compo/

If anyone else is interested, check it out! It’s even more incentive to create a well-designed, marketable project. Good luck, everyone. : )

Q: Are the raffles always with every participant or will you exclude some if they already won something
Troll-Q: Can I write your RNG-Generator? <3

I have another question. :smiley:
Can I include only link to download that project, not the game (i can’t package it, sry)?
Thanks for answer

Question - Can We use pre-made blueprints from the Marketplace? (Example: Advanced Turn based Tile Toolkit or Shooter?)

Just thought I would ask :slight_smile: