EOS Plugin Updates, Blueprint Functions

We need an update from Epic Games for the EOS Plugin, enabling us to create our game’s online system using Blueprint Functions exclusively.

-Many creative developers lack expertise in C++ but require EOS to publish their games.

-Existing third-party plugins have numerous issues and are prohibitively expensive.

-After investing three years in developing my game, I discovered that I cannot utilize EOS due to the absence of Blueprint Functions.

-Is there anything incorrect about the points I have raised?

They have numerous problems with EOS even in C++ (no ping in find sessions, no out of the box Linux support, token not refreshing with default config), so I doubt they’ll be writing a blueprint functions plugin for you. Also, aren’t with the right config standard session nodes working?

Existing third-party plugin are rather good, no critical issues. Also reminding it’s not a good idea to make a game completely in blueprints.

1 Like

-yes they got some issues, but a Huge Company like Epic won’t take a lot of time to fix the Issues and Build the Blueprint Functions, so it won’t be hard on them, you can see that the Plugins on the Market are made by some Devs.

-we can use some C++ Code for Complex Operations in gameplay, but a Complete Online System using C++ would be a big challenge, it would be a Huge Code, that needs an expert.

-I have one of these Plugins, but I think it would be better and safer coming from Epic itself, as a Huge company.

Thanks for replying :+1: