Destroy spawned actor

Hi, make a linetrace from your hand in the direction you want your beam to go. Then when the linetrace hits something you can use the “destroy actor” node. So basically something like this

You would have to specify the start and the end location of the trace. Documentation for linetrace: Using a Single Line Trace (Raycast) by Channel | Unreal Engine Documentation

Hey, I want to destroy some actors I spawned in game. Since I’m new to UE, I mostly follow tutorials, but there isn’t any on what I’m trying to do. Most use their mouse, but I’m working in a VR setup.

Now, I would like to have a beam like the debug beam of the widget interaction component coming out of my hands. However, the object it should interact with is not a widget but an actor. Are there similar functions instead so I can select an actor in game and then call the function Destroy Actor?

Thanks for your help, I don’t know every possible function yet.

^ this haha

Thank you!
It works like a charm. Well, I really like the debug of the widget interaction for player feedback before destroying something, so I used a widget interaction component instead as add-on for the visuals.
You saved my life!