CUSTOM HUD

I have a custom hud’s on my map and the problem is when i change my HUD SCALE in the fortnite settings my custom hud will get lost. Any Help ?

Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!
For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form

I have the same problem did you find the solution ?

Hi Salih,

I’d try experimenting with Widget Anchoring to get hud elements to scale from specific locations.

yes i did ,but i don’t really remember exactly but i think that i had overlay instead of canvas panel if you know what im talking about

So the key to all of this is that the very top level canvas IS the hud msg device.
This was such a mind… confusing process for me.
So just imagine that the canvas in the UI widget editor is being controlled by a canvas which has settings that are set within the hud msg device itself. If you go look at the settings you should start to get what i’m talking about.

IF you have your widget anchor in your hud widget bottom left then set your anchor in your hud msg to custom > bottom left and then try scaling. You should get it working.