Critical - Storm circles not visible on either large map or mini-map

After one of the more recent updates to UEFN, I can no longer see the white storm circles or the lines showing the player the quickest way out of storm in my test sessions. I also played an OG BR map that did not have large map or minimap storm circles. This issue can easily lead to disorientation in a match, particularly in storms with quick resizing or distant relocation, making a BR island somewhat unenjoyable.

I am not sure if there are now new options that I need to change in order to make the circles visible in my own island, or if this is a widespread bug involving storm circle visibility.

Any and all help regarding this issue would be appreciated.

The storm circles are not visible in the minimap or large map, even though they are clearly active

same here Did you find the solution

@Sam_The-Ham Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here? Fortnite Creative

I just submitted a bug report from the link you gave.

I was not able to provide an island code on the bug report since the island that I am experiencing issues on is still a work-in-progress and thus has not been published yet. If you need a published island to look into though, Iā€™m pretty sure Atlas Creativeā€™s Chapter 1 Battle Royale island had the same issue as mine.

2 Likes

Same issue here - been stumped for a whileā€¦

Hi Stevie,
This is still a persisting issue. Storm does not appear on the mini-map in any UEFN islands, which is a huge issue for games such as zone wars or battle royale recreations. As a zone wars map builder, this is the number one complaint and has led to a lot of frustration.

2 Likes

I too am experiencing the same issue.

Not really familiar with this site too much, but is there some way to elevate this issue? In my opinion, this is an ESSENTIAL component of a battle royale and other game modes, so Iā€™m not sure why this hasnā€™t been a priority. This has been a bug for quite awhile now.

I relabeled my post as a ā€œCriticalā€ issue, maybe that will elevate its priority. Unfortunately, the only thing I can do now to draw Epicā€™s attention is leave the question unanswered. If more users click the ā€œvoteā€ button next to my post title though, I believe the priority does increase. At least, Epic will know that more people want the issue fixed.

I too am experiencing the same issue.

@Taku_kood11 @Sam_The-Ham @doctorprofessor Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here? Fortnite Creative

The status of UCB-925 incident has been moved from ā€˜Doneā€™ to ā€˜Closedā€™.

What do you mean?

I was hoping the last update fixed this. I am still having the same issue.

Got the same issue any solution? if not bump this

Same problem here

Me too

@anderconsu @v-s-x Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the ā€œNew Issueā€ option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums ? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form

The problem still stands, any fixes?

No fixes that I have found. Though this one BR I played (I canā€™t remember the name of it) had a somewhat functioning storm circle. It only half-worked, but I have no clue how.