Creative prop Hide() interface won't disable collision correctly

I’m currently facing a bug with UEFN. I tried to use the Hide() interface of creative_prop to hide my building prop and also disable the collision of it. But the problem appears when I call it. It did hide my building prop but not the collision. My character can go through the prop from a weird perspective. I think this is a huge bad bug for my game at least. Cuz I tried to build a tycoon game with lots of building props in it and hide them in the beginning. If the collision works incorrectly. It will ruin my effort.

One thing you can do to avoid this issue is moving the prop completely off the map when you want to hide it, and moving it back to the same transform when you want to show

1 Like

Yeah, I gonna do that I guess. Cuz I don’t know when they will fix that problem. But this is very inconvenient because it means that I have to set an activation position for each Building prop, and if I need to switch their display state back and forth, I have to set two positions. Very inconvenient.

Thanks anyway.

@landscapecmy Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form

That is a pain, is this a new issue, or has it been a long term issue? I have the same issue and just found this post with a google search.

1 Like

I’ve filed a detailed, reproducible report ten days ago which can be found here.

1 Like

I upvoted and posted on it. Thanks! That was quite the write up! Could not have been any more detailed.

1 Like

The status of UCB-1094 incident has been moved from ‘Awaiting Validation’ to ‘Closed’.

To this day this is still an issue… is it really that hard to fix?

1 Like

It’s actually happening in the main battle royale currently as well…god chests when “destroyed” don’t lose their collision…I’m assuming internally they are using a similar prop cover over a regular chest…

1 Like