CREATIVE HUB BUG (PLEASE READ THIS)

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Other

Summary

When loading in Creative on the Xbox One and Xbox One S, you get stuck in the hub unable to play or do anything

Steps to Reproduce

Select Creative and Ready Up

Expected Result

To simply load in and hangout with Friends and work on your islands

Observed Result

You appear suspen in the air with your charac gone, stuck, and glitched health with it saying in the feed that you “Left the game” twice.

Platform(s)

Xbox One and Xbox One S

Additional Notes

This has been around for 3 Updates now and ive tried to reach out as much as i can because this is a serious issue that to me is the equivalent to not being able to load into Battle Royale itself. My friends are unable to play and i use to be on the Xbox One S and if I hadn‘t gotten a Series X then id be screwed. I’m scared that they aren’t ever gonna fix this because i’m just one person and no seems to have reported on this bug. Please fix this issue!

Praying this gets seen, i’m worried if not then they ain’t gonna fix this.

1 Like

That is a horrible glitch! I have voted on your topic. Hopefully it will get seen and something will be done about it.

1 Like

Tysm for the support, praying they fix this sooner rather than later.

1 Like

The status of FORT-744852 incident has been moved from ‘Needs Triage’ to ‘Needs More Info’.

1 Like

@T0PFR0ST Could I please get your logs so we can investigate?

1 Like

I’m on the Xbox Series X, this happens to Xbox One and Xbox One S players who ready up and load into Creative Mode just to get stuck in a limbo of sorts. This has been happening for 3 Updates now. Being stuck in the hub when trying to load into creative on The Xbox One and S.

Thank you, I’ll forward this along.

1 Like

My Friend has been having this and I was just about to post about it, we tried everything including:
Restarting Console, Restarting Fortnite, and Unequipping all cosmetics. These didn’t help, he’s on an Xbox One X (old gen)

1 Like

Well I got a reply under this post confirming that it has been forwarded through so i’m hoping this gets fixed soon. Great to hear that I wasn’t the only one that knew about this. Because this is seriously bad hahaha.