Creating VR (Oculus) with walking movement, action games

I’d like to be able to use the Oculus system and to be able to walk around. Not just teleport from here to there.
Is there a good tutorial on how I can be able to move around properly in the Oculus system? I’d like walk around, jump, and pick up stuff.
I want to make action games with the VR Oculus system. And I’m willing to buy a blueprint tutorial or buy a premade blueprint that allows me to do that.

I’ve tried the preset, and I can pick up stuff and teleport around, but I can’t walk around properly.
I have tried some You-tube tutorials on how to get movement where you can walk around in the Oculus. But they tend to be quite glitchy. I tend to spin around, fly all over the place and not move around properly. Also I tend to see through objects where I’m not supposed to. It’s just not coming easily.

For learning the VR specific blueprints and functions, check out Jonas Molgaard: Jonas Mølgaard - YouTube
There is a plugin which is very popular: VR Expansion Plugin - VR and AR Development - Unreal Engine Forums
And my blueprint template is ok (and I’m planning to add multiplayer functionality and general improvements in the coming months): Free VR Template (All Blueprints) - VR and AR Development - Unreal Engine Forums