Crash when saving nanite enabled landscape

So like in the title. I have a fairly large landscape (aprox. 1000km2). I used landmass plugin to shape it and it’s working alright. I saved it and all that fun stuff. When i want to enable nanite on it - it allows me to do it. I cant save after that tho, nor build or rebuild.

Below i am pasting an error that i get when trying to save after enabling nanite for the landscape:
LoginId:1338e28d489c58add5cff2baaf8c80d9
EpicAccountId:a5c3c6a085604be89a6bb680b3c9cb14

Fatal error: [File:D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformMemory.cpp] [Line: 251] Ran out of memory allocating 815235615 bytes with alignment 0. Last error msg: The paging file is too small for this operation to complete…

UnrealEditor_Core!FGenericPlatformMemory::OnOutOfMemory'::2’::<lambda_1>::operator()() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformMemory.cpp:252]
UnrealEditor_Core!FGenericPlatformMemory::OnOutOfMemory() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformMemory.cpp:254]
UnrealEditor_Core!FMallocMimalloc::OutOfMemory() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\HAL\MallocMimalloc.h:52]
UnrealEditor_Core!FMallocMimalloc::Realloc() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\HAL\MallocMimalloc.cpp:136]
UnrealEditor_Core!FMemory::Realloc() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\HAL\FMemory.inl:111]
UnrealEditor_MeshDescription!UE::Serialization::FEditorBulkDataWriter::Serialize() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Public\Serialization\EditorBulkDataWriter.h:71]
UnrealEditor_MeshDescription!TArrayPrivateFriend::Serialize<int,TSizedDefaultAllocator<32> >() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\Array.h:3597]
UnrealEditor_MeshDescription!TArray<int,TSizedDefaultAllocator<32> >::BulkSerialize() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\Array.h:1311]
UnrealEditor_MeshDescription!operator<<() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\MeshDescription\Public\MeshAttributeArray.h:267]
UnrealEditor_MeshDescription!TArrayPrivateFriend::Serialize<TMeshAttributeArrayBase,TSizedInlineAllocator<1,32,TSizedDefaultAllocator<32> > >() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\Array.h:3590]
UnrealEditor_MeshDescription!operator<<() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\MeshDescription\Public\MeshAttributeArray.h:535]
UnrealEditor_MeshDescription!operator<<() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\MeshDescription\Private\MeshAttributeArray.cpp:37]
UnrealEditor_MeshDescription!operator<<<TSetElement<TTuple<FName,FAttributesSetEntry> >,TSparseArrayAllocator<TSizedDefaultAllocator<32>,FDefaultBitArrayAllocator> >() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\SparseArray.h:1504]
UnrealEditor_MeshDescription!TSetPrivateFriend::Serialize<TTuple<FName,FAttributesSetEntry>,TDefaultMapHashableKeyFuncs<FName,FAttributesSetEntry,0>,FDefaultSetAllocator>() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\Set.h:2201]
UnrealEditor_MeshDescription!operator<<() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\MeshDescription\Private\MeshAttributeArray.cpp:100]
UnrealEditor_MeshDescription!TArrayPrivateFriend::Serialize<FMeshElementContainer,TSizedInlineAllocator<1,32,TSizedDefaultAllocator<32> > >() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\Array.h:3590]
UnrealEditor_MeshDescription!operator<<<TSetElement<TTuple<FName,FMeshElementTypeWrapper> >,TSparseArrayAllocator<TSizedDefaultAllocator<32>,FDefaultBitArrayAllocator> >() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\SparseArray.h:1504]
UnrealEditor_MeshDescription!TSetPrivateFriend::Serialize<TTuple<FName,FMeshElementTypeWrapper>,TDefaultMapHashableKeyFuncs<FName,FMeshElementTypeWrapper,0>,FDefaultSetAllocator>() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\Set.h:2201]
UnrealEditor_MeshDescription!FMeshDescription::Serialize() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\MeshDescription\Private\MeshDescription.cpp:197]
UnrealEditor_MeshDescription!FMeshDescriptionBulkData::SaveMeshDescription() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\MeshDescription\Private\MeshDescription.cpp:2137]
UnrealEditor_MeshDescription!UMeshDescriptionBaseBulkData::CommitMeshDescription() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\MeshDescription\Private\MeshDescriptionBaseBulkData.cpp:123]
UnrealEditor_Engine!FStaticMeshSourceModel::CommitMeshDescription() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\StaticMeshSourceData.cpp:357]
UnrealEditor_Engine!UStaticMesh::CommitMeshDescription() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\StaticMesh.cpp:5109]
UnrealEditor_Landscape!ULandscapeNaniteComponent::InitializeForLandscapeAsync'::2’::<lambda_1>::operator()() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Landscape\Private\LandscapeNaniteComponent.cpp:234]
UnrealEditor_Landscape!TGraphTask<TFunctionGraphTaskImpl<void __cdecl(void),0> >::ExecuteTask() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Async\TaskGraphInterfaces.h:1265]
UnrealEditor_Core!LowLevelTasks::FTask::Init<FTaskGraphCompatibilityImplementation::QueueTask’::5'::<lambda_1> >'::11’::<lambda_1>::operator()() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Async\Fundamental\Task.h:499]
UnrealEditor_Core!LowLevelTasks::TTaskDelegate<LowLevelTasks::FTask * __cdecl(bool),48>::TTaskDelegateImpl<LowLevelTasks::FTask::Init<FTaskGraphCompatibilityImplementation::QueueTask’::5'::<lambda_1> >'::11’::<lambda_1>,0>::CallAndMove() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Async\Fundamental\TaskDelegate.h:171]
UnrealEditor_Core!LowLevelTasks::FTask::ExecuteTask() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Async\Fundamental\Task.h:627]
UnrealEditor_Core!LowLevelTasks::FScheduler::ExecuteTask() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Async\Fundamental\Scheduler.cpp:172]
UnrealEditor_Core!LowLevelTasks::FScheduler::TryExecuteTaskFrom<LowLevelTasks::TLocalQueueRegistry<1024>::TLocalQueue,&LowLevelTasks::TLocalQueueRegistry<1024>::TLocalQueue::DequeueGlobal,0>() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Async\Fundamental\Scheduler.cpp:350]
UnrealEditor_Core!LowLevelTasks::FScheduler::WorkerMain() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Async\Fundamental\Scheduler.cpp:378]
UnrealEditor_Core!UE::Core::Private::Function::TFunctionRefCaller<LowLevelTasks::FScheduler::CreateWorker'::2’::<lambda_1>,void __cdecl(void)>::Call() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Templates\Function.h:480]
UnrealEditor_Core!FThreadImpl::Run() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\HAL\Thread.cpp:69]
UnrealEditor_Core!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Windows\WindowsRunnableThread.cpp:149]

I see that it says OUT OF MEMORY but i never get higher than 40gb of ram usage.
And the Video Memory stays stable on 7.1/8gb.