Composure Plugin Pipeline Questions

Hi fellow developers,

I have been searching the internet for some time now looking at every project or example in the UE4 community that includes the use of the Composure plugin in 4.22+. Now I have come to the conclusion that not a single example ONLY uses the Composure plugin alone. Rather each demonstration involves the use of 3rd party software such as Nuke, Adobe Premier, or in cases like the company ‘The Mill’ using the ‘Mill Cyclops’ production toolkit for pre and post production.

Now am I missing something when trying to solely use Composure? The example project works somewhat well, however I deal with many issues when building my own C++ project and implementing Composure elements into it including making my own background and matte image plates out of .exr images.

Since Composure is still in early access as of 4.22 and the UE4 Trello page does not strongly suggest future updates to the plugin, should I be considering using composure as a small piece of a larger pipeline? I am really aiming to make this as automatic as possible and want to avoid having to do any manual tweaks in another program.

It would be very nice for somebody to be able to clarify this for me, and to lead me to a stable and reliable workflow demonstration of the Composure plugin including matte .exr image creation, etc in UE4 4.22+.

Thanks