CarTest - Advanced Vehicle Kit

or 4.9.2? :frowning:

**eXcluron & **
Of course you can use it, but itā€™s damage system (morph targets) behave strange, i have this problem reported some time ago, it got a ticket and it should be solved in the future.
In short the problem is when the car is damaged itā€™s mesh flickers.

Look really nice, well done!

Just a question, do we have free updates after buying the package outside marketplace?

Yes, it will get free updates and actually on updating files is much quicker.

This is ridiculous! Files cannot be opened in any version. Moreover, although buying. You need to fix these errors, my friend.

What is ridiculous? The project opens fine for me in 4.8.3, 4.9.2, 4.10.1 without any errors.
What errors do you get?

Iā€™m working with the package without any problems.

OK, then I will buy in 30min.

Edit: I bought it. Iā€™m downloading.

Can I drive it with G27? ))

How are you managing the collisions of the vehicle ? All the map models generate overlap events ??

Yes, all the models on the map needs to be generating overlap events.

And there isnā€™t a better way ? Because that looks like will kill the performance.

I donā€™t think that itā€™s costing too much performance, itā€™s just overlaping events that just fires once not every tick like hit events, the car mesh is much more of an performance hit! :slight_smile:

Yeah, but all the models of the map are generating overlap events, if you create a real game not sure if that can be usable after have about 10000 models generating events. And this donā€™t work with landscape then, because donā€™t generate events.

I donā€™t know any other method that could replace it, do you? :slight_smile:
Also you can always optimize the models, like merging bigger meshes into one and you can create landscapes outside of UE4 so it will generate any event you like or, if you donā€™t need visual damage on your car just delete that part from the project.

Hi there!

Was this asset of yours written in C++ or does it only use blueprints?

Sorry for the late response.
So to answer your question: It only uses Blueprints.

Hi, guys!
The 4.11 version of my ā€œAdvanced Vehicle Kitā€ is available to download, but it seems that this version has got a new bug.
This bug is related to the cameras, itā€™s causes the cameras to flicker.
It has been reported and Epic is working on it.
The bug report is: UE-24725
Also, iā€™m having some great news for those who didnā€™t purchased my asset yet, starting from 04.05.2016 my ā€œAdvanced Vehicle Kitā€ will get a 25% discount on the Marketplace and a 30% discount on sellfy for two weeks (until 04.19.2016)!

Is it easy to replace this ā€œfiatā€ car with car damage package cars?? I am making racing game where is few cars, for eg from cars damage package 3 cars, which drive lap times and maybe someday add AI

I donā€™t own the above mentioned asset, therefore i canā€™t guarantee that it will work smoothly with my asset, but i have a tutorial about how to import car meshes into Unreal Engine.