CarTest - Advanced Vehicle Kit

This project is in free use or i nee to pay for him? ii need the car blueprint and animation.

on the first post:

"I have made a request to submit my project to the marketplace for 10$, on the coming days i hope that i will serve to you guys, with some good news! "

ok, Waiting for it, good luck ! :slight_smile:

can’t wait for this. I was going to use tutorials to try to get to the same point as this but might as well just wait for it and learn from it

Probably going to use it when it’ll be on the marketplace :slight_smile:

Hi, guys!
I have some good news, my project have passed the review, so my content will be on the marketplace, but yet i dont’ know the exact release date.
I can say, more about that next week! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! looking forward for it =)

Hi, guys!
I have started working on the tutorial videos, which looks like, it will be an 3 part (10-15 min. long) tutorial video.
I think i will finish it in the next 3-4 days, also this week i didn’t get any information of the release date for my asset, i really hope i will get the release date next week.

That’s awesome :slight_smile:

Hi, guys!
As you can see it, i have added the links to the tutorial videos + the car i have using for the tutorial videos, for free to the first post. :slight_smile:
Right now, i don’t know any exact release date for it, i hope it will be available really soon on the marketplace.

Hi, guys!
I have a really great news for all of you who wants to purchase my project!
Because i didn’t know any exact date when my project will be available on the marketplace, i have decided to uploaded it to also it’s link is in the first post.
You can purchase it there, also if you want, you can buy it with an 15% off it’s price, you just need to share it on Twitter or Facebook before you purchase.
To do so, you need to press the big green button that says “Buy now with 15% off”, then on the page left side you can share it, if you don’t want to share it you can still purchase it for full price. (9.99$)
Thanks, if you buy it and don’t forget to leave some feedback! :slight_smile:

This reply goes to those people, who’s bought my asset.
You can contact me in this forum thread, write an private message or if someone wants to contact me using email, write an private message to me first, then i will give you my email through an private message.
Feedbacks from the buyers are also apreciated! :slight_smile:

Hi!
I have some great news. CarTest - Advanced Vehicle Kit finally have a marketplace release date, which is January 6, 2016, so you just need to wait around one month to get it on the marketplace.
In the meantime, i have updated it on , now it has working automatic/manual gears, you can switch between the two in the options -> controls section of the menu.
Until the marketplace release, everyone can get it with a 20% off it’s price, so it’s yours for only 7.99$, after that it will have it’s original 9.99$ price.

Very nice looking pack. :o I purchased it from sellfy, but the 7z requires password? Cant find it sent anywhere.

Hi!
I’m sorry for this, i accidentally uploaded the backup version of it, which has a password, right now i am reuploading it without the password!

No worries :slight_smile: Got the vehicle working in my project. Excelent quality car, thanks for creating it.

I don’t really have a use for this, but it’s too awesome and too reasonably priced for me to pass up. I’m going to check it out and mess around with it, see how you did a few things and if I can learn :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for making this!

I thank you for the purchase, have fun with it, i would appreciate some feedback and if it’s not too much to ask could you spread the word about this project? :slight_smile:
Also if you have any problem with it, feel free to write me a message.
Thanks again!

Hi, guys!
I have created another thread in the marketplace section of the forum, because it will be released in the next month on the marketplace.
You can reply in both thread, in this thread or the marketplace thread.

Hello can i use this with version 4.10?