Capture Item Spawner ItemReturnedEvent not firing correctly

What version of UEFN are you using?

v24.20

What operating system are you using?

Windows 11

Describe your issue
When using a Capture Item Spawner device, the ItemReturnedEvent doesn’t fire when subscribed to.

I’ve already asked about this on another thread which has been confirmed by spilth who has had similar issues.

That thread also has more details to the whole setup of how I’m using the devices/settings etc if its requried.

What did you expect to happen?
The method I’m passing through to call on the Susbcribe method for ItemReturnedEvent should get fired, that method is setup to send a message to the log.

What did actually happen?
The method is not called and the message is not written to the log.

Additional information
The hud message for the ItemReturnedEvent appears, so I believe its just the Subscribe method not recieving anything/calling my method.

@capen_r can you confirm that this bug is still present?
Because I also have the same issue with call of function that is subscribed to “ItemReturnedEvent” from “Capture Item Spawner” device.

@Necronomicon90 Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form

1 Like

Still having this same issue a year later