Cant chang class at game start

Hello everyone, I use a Random Number Generator to which I connect Triggers. The random generator works fine, Triggers also respond well (when using a trigger, the HUD Message Device calmly responds), but the Class Selector, which also conected to the same Triger, does not change the class.

Sometimes it happened that I changed the settings of one of the devices and when I first started the game everything worked, but in subsequent ones the class did not change

@Q22nick22Q Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form

Hey Q22nick22Q,

It may not have the instigator info (which player to affect) for a class change.

There are a few ways to do this, but its all about passing which player is included to the class selector, 2 possible methods are…

use the triggers to enable the wanted class selector and disable all the other class selectors
and maybe start a 1 sec timed objective which enables a mutator zone, all the class selectors are set to change player to class on the mutator zones, on player entered event.
That gives the class selector info on each player to change

Another way which is useful if the play area isn’t easily zonable is to use Player Reference Devices for each player, similar to the above method, use the triggers to enable/disable class selectors to get the desired one, and after the 1s time, use its time completion event to activate all the player references, and use all the on activated events from each Player Reference Device with the Change Player to Class function.