Can I turn off light reflection only on certain objects?

I’m new UE5 and used to work with 3ds Max and Chaos Corona with Archviz.
In Corona you can choose with objects a light will affect or witch parameters, like reflection or refraction.

I found out I can turn off my RecLight reflections by turning “Specular Scale” to 0. But it turns off to all objects. I with to keep it on some objetcs. Is it possible?

I did search on the foruns and found this: Can a light affect only certain objects? If not, can I fake it?

but its from 2015, not sure if it goes for UE5

Thanks in advance!

Direct lighting I couldn’t tell you, you could probably change a material parameter to be less specular, but that would be breaking PBR in a big way. If indirect reflections are your issue, you can just tell the object to not be present in the ray-tracing scene via the details panel, and that should do the job.

By and large though, Unreal is a pretty different beast than a path-tracing only render. Since visual consistency between the raster paths and PT is a priority, the path-tracer generally has less knobs and controls than many renderers, but that’s changing fast.

There’s probably somewhere in the documentation that could show you how to do that, as off the top of my head I wouldn’t know.

UPDATE: Nevermind, it’s fairly easy- just go into your object’s material and use the Path Tracing Ray Type Switch to make it ignore the lighting behavior you don’t want.