Bug with reflection and shading?

Hello. I have a problem with my project. I get these weird looking bugs on my screen. Could someone help me fix them? The wall is in one piece.

The issue with the reflections on the ground is simply how screenspace reflections work, every game that uses SSR suffers from this problem. It can’t reflect anything that is not on the screen.

The square on the wall I’m not sure, my guess is you may have a box reflection capture on the other side of the wall that is leaking through to the backside, this is an extremely common and issue with reflection captures and often very difficult to resolve in any way other than making your walls thicker. Or it’s just not a reflection issue at all and could be from something else.

Hello! Thank you for your replying.
The issue with the reflections is indeed the SSR problem. Is there any way of fixing this?

About the square on the wall, it did not came from a reflection bug… it must be something else…

Hi!

Are you using modular pices for the wall or is it one mesh?

With screenspace reflections? No.

But you can use planar reflections if you’re willing to accept the additional performance cost.

Hi,
The walls (because I have simular problems to other walls too) are in one mesh.

Alright, thank you very much.
I will try planar reflections then!

So, I fixed the problem with the square on the wall.
It was a simple fix actually.
So the problem was created because of many lights in the room. I changed the “Mobility” of the lights from “Stationary” to “Movable” and it seems to fix the problem for now.
Although, that created some lines around the rooms but I think I can fix that by readjusting the Intensity of the lights etc.

As about the reflections, planar reflections isn’t what I’m looking for so I will probably check for some other solution. Thank you again all of you for the help!