Blueprint Ninja Challenge

No meltdowns from me. :slight_smile: Looking forward to getting the swag.

Hopefully it’s sooner rather than later.

If this falls through, well… that sucks but eh… it was a free challenge and I did a couple courses to get mildly better at blueprints. So, it’s still a win.

5 Likes

I received confirmation in December but nothing since then. Is there something I missed or is there problems with validating who all won?

Welcome to the Community!

No, you aren’t missing anything. There is a delay due to a few issues with the volume of confirmation emails being sent. Not to worry, is all over it. She has kept the community up to date with what’s being done and will inform us when shipping began.

3 Likes

Hi,

I did not check this thread since the end of the challange as it was mentioned that expedition would be delayed till january 2022.
However, I just decided to have a look as we are now february, and I’m a little confused:

Well, I may have missed the mail, but I don’t remember having received any nor having received any PM, though I thought I subscribed and complete the challange in time.

Do you have any clue about it ?

Thank you for keeping everyone up to date! I have a question however. On November 9th I received the email that I won the challenge and that shipping would be delayed, but I never received any email after that about my shipping adress (the release email, I suppose). I also didn’t receive an email in December like many are mentioning. Am I still eligible or did something go wrong? Thanks in advance!

Quite a few folks never received a confirmation email, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you aren’t eligible. I’m going to send you a PM so that I can get the relevant information to check manually for you :slight_smile:

Hey @JamieLTH. When you registered for the challenge, you would have added the requested information, including a shipping address. I’ll PM you in a moment to grab the relevant info and check everything is all good! :slight_smile:

Ohh actually, I think I remember that now :sweat_smile: The registration was quite a few months ago, and I read through the terms of participating earlier which mentioned something about needing to fill in a release form with shipping info, which is probably why I got confused. Thanks for the help! :laughing:

Thanks for your quick reply :slight_smile:
I answered your PM and hope I provided the needed informations.

Hi !
So sorry to bother you. I understand you must be very busy with all this. I am in the same situation as BlenderGamer . I did received the “You won the challenge” Email in December but no other notification in any form after that.
If I remember correctly did I completed the form previous to the challenge with the correct information. Do I need to take any other step ? Or everything is normal and I just need to wait?
Thank you so very much for your attention!

Hey , can you please verify my eligibility as well? I did complete the challenge and while everyone seems to have received their confirmation mail in December, I got one in November. That makes me wonder if I missed something. Thanks in advance :smiley:

1 Like

@NemesisAS Hi, I did not receive an email in December for my case but on November 9. And here is the email in image you may have the same?

Je voulais savoir? étant en France qui livre la poste, DHL, UPS ?
comme je viens de changer de Numéro de téléphone je doit envoyer un mail ? Et pourrait tu me confirmer que c’est ok pour mes information en MP
Merci et désolé pour mon anglais (traducteur).

Same here the last email I received was in Nov 10th 2021 and here it is:

After that nothing.

1 Like

, can you please verify my eligibility too?
I don’t know what is going on, so i send pic from my last email given at 9th Nov 2021.

I have been sending several emails about this topic. Even asking on social networks like Twitter and the only thing that I got is SILENCE. Lack of communication is the main reason why relationships fail. And this is what happened in this case with the BluePrint Ninja Challenge. If the Administrator can handle tons of emails in order to give a good response to everyone, at least you should use the right channel in order to keep the people updated with these topics. In my case, after getting the confirmation about winning the BluePrint Ninja Challenge I do not get NOTHING new emails, and the time still running. We are now in a new month and to be honest with the community I do not know if we are going to get any updates for the next coming weeks. I think Epic needs to be more serious about this because we (artist, designer, developer, and so on) in some way invested time, discipline, and dedication in order to be selected as a winner. Here is the proof that I won in my case the BluePrint Ninja Challenge.

1 Like

Nothing here either, are they still sending out the swag ?

I check here from time to time to see about the status.

wrote about what happened and it confuses me that people that seem to be smart enoth to finish the challenge are not able to read SkyeEdens postings, but now chose to write @ and link a screenshot of the email (what do you think would happen if ANYONE that took part in the challenge would act like you?)

People used different email adresses and it seems that they try to make sure that this gets corrected before they ship out 2 or more times to the same person, because the system was a bit messed up AND people also didnt follow the rules "if you did the learning before and are basicly an advanced or pro user… dont make another fake account to get the SWAG that is a promo to get NEW PEOPLE to learn unreal OR get people that dont use the learning area to use it.

In my case i was having some fun with UE4, but i never used the learning area (i used youtube) and it helped me to get a bit more advanced (i finished almost anything that makes sense for me and i think i will redo some of it soon, because even with notes it was a bit much).

So to make it a bit more clear… if you did use the learning area before and couldnt use the system how it was suposed to be used (register, wait till the start and do the 5 things, then get your mail) then YOU are one of the reasons why this mess is here in the first place (because it wasnt for you or you didnt read the rules of the challenge).

If you got your mail and used your real account then you now have to wait BECAUSE OF SAID PEOPLE.

It’s because of those greedy people that wanted stuff that wasnt for them and the people that made extra accounts for everyone on their family to get more than one SWAG box for any name that they could come up with and the delay is now there because they have to figure this mess out.

I think that they should’ve just made a “branch” to check if the account is at least 1 week older than the challenge, but i guess that would lock out unity people that would be willing to give UE4 a try

5 Likes

Have they actually confirmed that the delay is specifically due to people signing up with fake accounts? In December didn’t state that the additional delay was due to supply chain constraints?

Yup, and then it was because the didn’t use one server for tracking and everyone who participated was fractured onto several different areas and they had to manually find people. It was not tracked or adminstered right and they (education section) admitted they screwed up but now who knows what the issue is. This is months old now and it just isn’t a good look for them. It impacts perception in regards to trust, honesty and reliability.

Hi! Does anyone know if the shipment will take place this month? January is gone and we still waiting our box. ?