Blueprint Ninja Challenge

My brother and I both signed up from the same shipping address. What do we need to do to make sure that we aren’t being flagged as a set of fraudulent accounts?

@WHZG0D, @NemesisAS, and @PabloForso I’ve sent y’all PMs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve sent you a message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there!

I’m totally new to this forum and to UE as well but I enjoyed the challenge a lot! It forced me to study and I’m so grateful for this.

I just realised that January has passed and it’s still quiet. I’ve read through the messages here but they confused me a bit. Can someone clarify the situation for me? May that happened that my account went to the fake ones? Do I have to prove it somehow? It’s not a problem for me, if necessary.

Thanks in advance!

Hello! Same as above.

I got the challenge done and received all badges and the mail that said shipping was delayed to January. It is now February tho. I understand that is a free thing and that somewhere somehow the system got all messed up, but would like an update.

Thanks!

Hi

Would it be possible to get an update on the shipping status?

Thanks.

Hi same as everyone else can you please verify my eligibility for the challenge as I received the email saying I had won.

Hey checking the same info. Had some folks on a Reddit thread that are wondering about shipping for this challenge as well.
This is the thread
https://www.reddit.com/r/unrealengine/comments/qqcrlp/got_my_challenge_swag_email_you_may_have_too/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

1 Like

Ah, as usual I was working quickly and thought I’d found a path to some answers. I scanned but didn’t read the whole thread. Thanks for the info. This might be a good thing for some of us that don’t frequent the forums to get us over here to find some info and maybe start using this as more of a resource.
I’ll be more detailed in the future and much thanks.

Also, hoping this little mea culpa might draw other’s eyes to your message and steer us in the right direction.

Hi, I’m waiting for an update. It’s February already. Can you tell me something about sending prizes?

Hey, first time posting here. I was just wondering about an update on this too. My partner and I both completed the challenge and got our email notifications in Dec about the shipping in Jan. I am more just curious than anything. Also, can you advise if we can update our address if it’s still a while to wait? We don’t want the swag sent to the wrong address is all. Thanks.

Hello,
I’m also looking for some update about the shipping process.
I did the challenge, got the email, and nothing until now.

Do I just keep waiting?

can you check my eligibility, please. Here is a screenshot of my hubs which contain some of my badges including the BluePrint Challenge. Also, you can see the dates.

It looks eligible since as long as it was all finished in October you should be fine.
What’s important is that you received an email saying that you passed.
It looks something like this.

1 Like

Hi . Any updates about SWAG? Do they even intend to send it? And when? It’s already mid feb. Thanks.

3 Likes

@Apollo1444 Pretty sure they intend to send it. Spamming probably wont help (not you but several ppl from this thread).

In my opinion an official letter from Epic would solve most of the problem… something like “Sorry, we did not forget you, but sending out packages is further delayed, new date is XY. If you recieved this message it means you will get your swag, just wait a little more.”

In my opinion most of the ppl here overreacting. Getting their pitchforks because their package wasnt sent by 31st of January. Epic gave you a course which you could complete for free, on other platforms it might cost money. They offered a package if you completed in the timeframe which is extra, on an other platform you pay money and get nothing but the course. I dont mean to defend epic because they should really send out a mail something like I written down a little bit higher… but linking your profile/email and trying to get info from about your package is not constructive. If you need an eligibility check PM , dont spam the forum with screenshots one-by-one… Just think about it what you can lose, and what can Epic lose… You lost time, because you DID NOT want to learn, just wanted a package. If you wanted to learn? You already won the knowledge. What can Epic lose if they wont send the package? Reputation. It will hit a lot of headlines. Trust me they wont scam you out of this package.

7 Likes

Most of the people here don’t have pitchforks out. However, the last OFFICIAL word was back in November timeframe saying that shipping would commence in January. Outside of a few posts here saying that it isn’t fake or that shipping was happening soon… there has been nothing from Epic.

It’s free stuff for a tiny amount of work on free courseware…. I don’t see what the huge deal is anyway.

2 Likes

Hey folks!

Thank you to everyone for your patience while we work towards a solution! It has been a few days since I responded to the thread, and I wanted to reassure everyone; while we have been having ongoing issues with distribution and shipping and the complications with multiple emails being used throughout the challenge, all those eligible will receive their SWAG.

We will be posting further communication in the coming weeks highlighting the steps that we will be taking to resolve the issues and get everyone their well-earned and well-waited SWAG!

Thank you all for being a part of the community. Happy developing! <3

38 Likes

Hey, folks I haven’t received anything in my email since I acquired the Blueprint Master badge.

Thanks we have patience here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: really exicted to get the swag :grinning:

3 Likes