Blueprint Ninja Challenge

14 days since the last message here. Anyone already received their SWAG?

Hey! :slight_smile:

Shipping is taking place this month :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hello, I wanted to ask if we will get any emails regarding the shipment? :slight_smile:

I’m curious, are you going to apologize for this bizarre meltdown about some free trinkets?

1 Like

Hmmm I’m curious… Are you really going to post stupid questions? Or are you just going to continue to troll?

I’m curious… if you actually understand the true issue we were all raising, which it is still unclear if it’s been resolve, regarding HOW they run the check system on event completion?

Im just curious… why you care unless it’s to stir things up?

I mean… i’m just curious…

Hey guys! Please ensure we’re being civil and professional on the forums.

Cheers!

7 Likes

say the shipping begin this month, not today… just relax and chill

1 Like

Did anyone get their swag box as yet?

oh okay!

Hey, I got an email saying that shipping was going to be 2021 but have not revieved anything else since.

This might have been an earlier email. It was changed to the beginning of 2022 due to shipping logistics close to the holidays. Shipping should be taking place this month.

7 Likes

Some time ago You kindly confirmed I met all the requirements, but never got the “release” email or any email regarding the shipping. I understand that there is no need to worry and should still calmly wait for the communication to come?

3 Likes

Will we get an E-Mail when it goes out?
Maybe a tracking number as well?

I really wonder how long it will take to arrive in Germany

12 Likes

Well , I did got an Email sometime around the end of December telling me that I won the challenge and the swag, and that shipping would likely be delayed into January 2022 . No notification after that. Hopefully everything is ok. Can´t wait to brag about it hehe. In any case , being an artist , the challenge was, for me, a great experience that boosted my knowledge of the engine a lot. Cheers from Argentina.

1 Like

Just a suggestion…
I think it would be simpler for everyone if Epic just reviewed who completed the challenge during the contest, and awarded them. I doubt many, if any, did all the lessons during that period that wasn’t doing the challenge? The extra registration made a headache for everyone.

In my case, it seems like registration bugged out.
Like why would I do all the lessons without registering? Websites mess up all the time.
I was mostly just hoping for a t-shirt :joy: I’d buy one if I could.

2 Likes

Hey folks!

I’ve had some PMs that I would also like to address here if anyone is looking for the same answer.

As of this post, shipping has not taken place yet. The emails people received in December noting shipping time frames were a part of their confirmation of challenge completion. Noting that’s shipping would be delayed until January 2022.

As soon as the shipping process begins, I will be notifying this thread as soon as possible!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

hi eden.
Did Epic send out completion confirmation emails to participants in December?

Before that, I got confirmation that the participation was completed as a PM with eden.

However, I did not receive any mail in December. Will only those who receive the December confirmation email receive the swag pack?

2 Likes

There were a few issues with the volume of confirmation emails being sent out upon completion of the challenge, which has resulted in a lot of confusion as to whether people knew if they were eligible. Between that and conflict between multiple emails used by the same person, one in registering and one relating to their Unreal Online Learning account, many had to be manually tracked and correlated.

If you have received a confirmation via email or through me, rest assured that you are eligible for SWAG. Please keep in mind shipping has not yet started.

Thanks!

12 Likes

Thanks Sky for taking the time to reply :heart:

Have good night and nice Week :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Would it be possible to change the address the SWAG package will be sent to?