Blueprint needs recompile after C++ build

I’m not sure if this is a bug, but i’m pretty sure this shouldn’t happen . To explain everything in details, i have my character c++ class, but i also have blueprints (such as a stat bar hud) that needs to get variables from my c++ class.
It works fine, but most times after i make changes on the c++ class, even though i didn’t even touch the variables used by those blueprints, i still have to recompile them. Else the variabables they are using will give me this error when i play : Blueprint Runtime Error : Attempted to access missing property called ‘variable name’ . If this is a packaged/cooked build,are you attempting to use an editor only property?
What’s weird about this is that i can click play with no problem and when i go to the blueprint that has this problem, i get the green V on the blueprint , implying that there’s no problem . Simply clicking compile solves it , or even restarting the project.

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/announcements-and-releases/1410408-unreal-engine-bug-submission-form

Thanks