Beasts of the Night - Unreal Engine

Beast of the Night is an environment and level created with Unreal Engine, depicting a local diner ravaged by werewolves during a full moon.

Music & SFX acquired from Splice.com

ArtStation

4 Likes

This is really cool <3

I love Ken’s Diner so much! ~~ Keep up the amazing work!

2 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with @InfiniteSkyGames; “Beasts of the Night” is a hauntingly superb cinematic animation! There are so many striking elements to this creation, but I especially enjoyed the camera work you used to tell the story of this environment. :star_struck:

Also, a shoutout to Splice for that riveting background music! Is Splice challenging to use? How long did it take you to develop this creation altogether? :grin:

1 Like

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

I really appreciate hearing your thoughts on my project! To answer your question, Splice is an audio sample and sound effects library that you can use to assemble your own music. As for the amount of time it took to create this project, I’d say a little over a month.

1 Like

Awesomely Creepy Atmosphere. Excellent Presentation. I saw NO Survivors. There are rumors of a 10 Foot Tall Red Hair Man-Eating Sasquatch that only hunts at Night in those Forest as well . . .

Your Animated Environments are Very Inspiring.

I don’t seem to be good at making a full-sized game, but bite-size Interactive Environments could be within my grasp. I’m thinking Interactive Creepy Pastas. I’ve acquired plenty of Assets over the years to do it.

Subscribed to YouTube. Keep up the Amazing Work!

2 Likes

Hi there @Kwixb,

Hope you’re well and having a great week so far!

The feeling this video creates is nothing short of awesome. Specifically the music and eerie lighting that made the video both unique and rather haunting. The werewolf element also is just nerdy enough for me to get a bit too excited :joy: Super cool!

Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Hey there @Kwixb !

This is absolutely fantastical! It looks very close like it should be a section as a Dead By Daylight map! How long did this take you to complete?

2 Likes

Sorry for the slightly delayed response, and the pleasure is all mine! Thank you for clarifying what Splice is; it sounds advantageous, honestly. :grin:

A month for this level of quality is impressive; kudos again on the fantastic job done with this creation. :raised_hands:

1 Like