Baked(?) scattered light on stationary light source causing problems

Hi there! I have a question about light that can be turned on and off, the problem is that with my stationary light, even if it’s turned off (Intensity to 0 and emmissive material to 0), there’s still light on the walls etc. It has to be baked because i have other static light source that need to be calculated, i think it’s an issue with the Indirect lighting and or Volumetric scattering that i use? I have those set to 4,0 and 3,0 to get that “Realistic” look i want. Or maybe the emmissive color that’s been baked? Is it possible to get that fixed?

It looks like the wall materials / walls retain some of the light when they’re turned off. Indirect and volumetric scattering could actually be the problem, which is somehow the lighting data is not removed entirely. Try to visualize the indirect lighting when the sconce lights are turned off. It might be a setting in the material(s), such as one of the usage checkboxes in the general details panel or a potentially more obscurely connected one to the issue.