Augmented Reality Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4

Hello, .
I am trying to buy plug-in, but all orders are cancelled (screenshot is attached).
Probably this is problem with paypal, because paypal do not pay without creating paypal accaunt, after I create paypal accaunt and download all documents, there was a message - “we will contact with you during 30 working days”.

How can I pay for plug-in another way (without paypal)?
Kind regards.

Hey , I just bought and installed your plug-in and am having some trouble trying to implement it in an empty Project, it keeps sending me Blueprint Compile errors, what should I do?

Hello,

Seems like the plugin DLL is not loaded / or compiled properly. Which version of the plugin / engine are you using ?

Hey, I managed to build the project and make it work on Kinect and stuff, but now I’m having trouble importing my Meshes into the project and the guides seem a little bit outdated due to Mixamo and Fuse. I already had my meshes way before and made them on Maya, what should I do to implement it fully into the game? I exported the Skeleton Model available in the Sample Project and Skinwrapped my clothing to it (at least I believe I did it right), but the mesh won’t show up after I implement it inside MainUI Blueprint, what should I do?

First of all you need to export male / female avatars from the content folder (MaleFitA, FemaleFitA) as FBX, and design your new clothing for one of them.
After the clothing is ready, you need to copy the “skinning data” from the avatar to the new cloth, and save as an FBX.

So you did the right way!

I am not expert in Maya, but could be an export setting, or unit mismatch. Also you should import your clothing FBX using the original Avatar skeleton.

Can you see your clothes in the content explorer / mesh / skeleton view ? Does the rig work ?

Hey!

I don’t think it’s a Unit mismatch since the model/avatar sizes are equal inside Unreal, so I guess we can tick that option off;

They appear to be working fine in the Context Explorer/Mesh/Skeleton View, I believe the rig works since it didn’t show me any error when I imported.

I attached screenshot of the MainUI Blueprint so you can see if I did any mistake on putting it there.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello,

Can you please send me your FBX file ? I’d like to try it, and help you to make it work. Please mail to info@uplugins.com. It’s late night here, but I’ll check it tomorrow morning.

Hi, I’m trying to open the project in EU version 4.21 but the folders are empty in version 4.22 open correctly, could you help me my order is the = # 1864

Hi Lina,

I’ve just sent you an email with a version for 4.21

Hello ,
I’ve tried your AR mirror’s demo with my Kinnect2 and everything were just fine.
However, I buy the full plugin and follow all the “Get Started” tutorials but nothing work. This is the log screenshot:
and I’ve installed the (KinectSDK-v2.0) from this link:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=44561&fbclid=IwAR3XNjEQ2nkU7gmLTGM-ryW9gb6JhWDIeW0WojckA_FQPcJzE7evz-PXftI

So did I miss anything? What should I do?

Hello,

Thank you for purchasing my plugin!

From the screenshot it seems like you try to initialize Kinect V1 not Kinect V2. (Both sensors are supported.)

Click on the VirtualMirror blueprint int the world outliner and change sensor type to Kinect V2.

You can also set that in the init node:

I think it will solve the problem.

Hello ,

I have purchased the commercial license and the demo works fine.

However, it looks like the auto rigging strategy of mixamo has been changed. The skeleton hierarchy that I was able to exported from the mixamo is now different from the MaleFitA. Therefore, the system failed to merge the bone.

Could you please check on this and help me to find a solution.

Thank you

BR
Harold

hello ,

Could you help me on this ?

Thank you

BR
Hong BAI

Hello,

Mixamo discontinued to support Unreal, so the mixamo workflow cannot be used anymore.

What you can do is to prepare you 3D clothing in an external application like 3D studio and import it back into unreal.
In 3D Studio you can use the skinwrap modifier to copy bone weights from the avatar to the clothing.

Best Regards,

Hi ,

I bought your plugin a few months ago and now working on a project about it. But I have a problem about cameras. I was planning to use Kinect 2.0 but as you know Microsoft stopped production of Kinect. Also Asus too…

So do you have any suggestion about cameras, which is easy to find and cheap? Is it possible to use any camera which supports OpenNI2?

Thank you.
Best regards.

My suggestion is to use Kinect v2.0. It’s still widely available.

Hi ,

I am getting this error when i try to rebuild the DLL i tried it from visual studio and epic game launcher.

Building VirtualMirrorEditor…
Using Visual Studio 2017 14.16.27035 toolchain (c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.16.27023) and Windows 10.0.18362.0 SDK (C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10).
Building 6 actions with 20 processes…
@progress ‘Compiling C++ source code…’ 0%
@progress ‘Compiling C++ source code…’ 17%
[1/6] PCH.VirtualMirrorPlugin.cpp
D:\UnrealProjects\VirtualMirror\Plugins\VirtualMirrorPlugin\Source\VirtualMirrorPlugin\Public\IVirtualMirrorPlugin.h(7): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘ModuleManager.h’: No such file or directory
The thread 0x3ee8 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
LogInit: Warning: Still incompatible or missing module: VirtualMirror
LogInit: Warning: Still incompatible or missing module: VirtualMirrorPlugin
LogCore: Engine exit requested (reason: EngineExit() was called)
LogExit: Preparing to exit.

Hello,

I’ve sent you a private message, via email.

Best Regards,

Hello

I bought the plugin a few days ago, but unfortunately, I am facing some problems in getting things ready because of my lack of knowledge in the C ++ program and the Unreal Engine 4… Is it possible to do a minute-long tutorial explaining how to prepare everything?

Hello,

Where did you stuck ?
Have you followed my getting started guide ?

1. Windows

2. Install Visual Studio 2015/17 – community editions are also working

3. Launch unreal engine editor

4. Create a new C++ code project without starter content

5. Copy all files from SampleProject directory to your new project directory

6. In UE4 editor File -> Refresh visual studio project (optional)

7. Exit from unreal engine editor

8. Launch your new project from epic launcher

9. Click on rebuild missing DLLs when prompted

10. Click on File -> Package project -> Windows -> Windows 64bit