**Get the plugin from the following link: **http:/mirror.uplugins.com
**Updated DEMO link using the latest 4.25 version: **https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1iSkP…xport=download
I’d like to introduce my second Augmented Reality project for Unreal Engine 4, a full featured virtual dressing mirror.
- Accurate avateering
- Automatic fitting, based on joint positions
- Easy import pipeline from Adobe FUSE (this demo is using clothing from Adobe FUSE)
- Customizable gesture controlled user interface built with UMG and blueprints.
- APEX clothing simulation
- Try on multiple clothes at the same time
- 3D hand occlusion / 3D masking (experimental, check out the end of the video!)
- Image based lighting
- Photo booth functions with social media sharing (currently Facebook sharing to a predefined page is supported)
- White label solution
Supported motion sensors:
I’ve made custom C++ integrations (with exposed blueprint functionality) for all type of sensors listed below
- Microsoft Kinect for XBOX ONE - Kinect V2.0 (MS Kinect V2.0 SDK)
- Asus XTION Pro (OpenNI2/NITE2)
- Kinect v1.0 (OpenNI2/NITE2)
- PrimeSense Carmine (OpenNI2/NITE2)
It will be a great starting point for any virtual dressing / virtual mirror project.
I am expecting to release it as a plugin very soon!
This is a WIP video inside UE4 editor on Windows: