Augmented Reality Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4

Hello, win10 system, xtion live, enter the Demo game after the screen stops in the first frame.

This is a good plug-in, hoping to be used!

Hi
just bought the plugin and have been able to successfully build for Win 64 bit (10 Pro) on Kinect v2. Following are the issues faced by me:

a. I notice that there is a .bat file in the demo mode which starts the Kinect. This is missing in the build created.
b. I copied the bat file and edited it to open the build (exe) created by me. With this, I am able to get the Kinect switched on.
c. However, the clothing is not staying on for more than a few seconds. It goes off even when I stay put in the same place.
d. I keep getting the message “Face to Camera Please” though I am facing the camera.
e. What monitor do you recommend for this? Currently I am using BENQ HDMI monitor in Landscape mode.
f. I can send some screen capture images if rqrd.

Rgds
GP

Hi
any updates on the above queries?

GP

Hi,

*a. I notice that there is a .bat file in the demo mode which starts the Kinect. This is missing in the build created.
b. I copied the bat file and edited it to open the build (exe) created by me. With this, I am able to get the Kinect switched on.

Yes, it’s created by hand. Just copy it from the pre-built demo and edit the file name inside.

*c. However, the clothing is not staying on for more than a few seconds. It goes off even when I stay put in the same place.
d. I keep getting the message “Face to Camera Please” though I am facing the camera. *

• If the tracking is not stable enough you can experience such things. Try to make some clean space around 3x3 meters for it, and make sure the floor is clean and visible.

• User’s full body must be on the picture during the try on.

• Also avoid reflective surfaces and sun light.

• The red silhouette is showing what exactly the sensor is tracking, it should be stable and noise free.

*e. What monitor do you recommend for this? Currently I am using BENQ HDMI monitor in Landscape mode. *
It works with any 16:9 monitors in both landscape and portrait mode.

*f. I can send some screen capture images if rqrd. *
Send please to info@unreal4ar.com

You can find documentation / tutorials on the link below:
http://unreal4mirror.com/documentation/

Hi I’ve tested it with XTION, and worked well on my end.

I would try different USB ports, and if you are using an USB extension cable please try without it.

Thanks for the revert.
I am trying it out now and getting better results as I use it. Just one more question. How to configure the monitor to Portrait - I feel this app could do better on Portrait than on Landscape.

Rgds
Gp

Just run with a portrait mode resolution and it will adopt automatically.

i bought plugin few days ago - its really nice job - fully editable and all …
i tried import some new clothes from fuse cc (step by step from tutorial)
when i import model.fbx from 3ds max - ive got this error message :

“FAILED TO MERGE BONES:
This could happen if significiant hierarchical change has been made.
Would you like to regenerate Skeleton from this mesh?”
and if i click yes (or no) - whole plugin doesn’t work
but im pretty sure that i do only steps from tutorial
can you help me?
any tips, advise, thoughts?

maybe its simple, obvieus etc… i just need little push
thnks

rgds

Hi,

I have downloaded the demo and I have had the same issue mentoned above. When I start the demo via the ‘start-Kinect_v1.bat’ an error pops up and tells me the program has stopped working.

Does anyone one know of a solution or if this bug has been fixed?

Cheer,

So, this doesn’t work with Kinect V1? Crashes on begin play itself

Hello , I bought your plugin, but unfortunaly Mixamo don’t export model to UE4 now:(
Take please alternative way, how to make clothes for your plugin.
Thanks before!

Hi Arkul,

You can use any models with this plugin not just mixamo models. Also you can still export from mixamo in FBX format. I’ll check the workflow and update tutorial videos.

Hallo , do you have any news about different way to create clothes without mixamo? I try to make it from standart fbx, but unfortunaly it does not work. Please, give new tutorial videos.

Hallo , are you remember about me? :slight_smile:
Give me please new video tutorial «Prepare your 3D model in Adobe Fuse CC» without MIXAMO cloud, and video tutorial «how to send photo to Facebook».
I’m waiting your answer.
Thanks you.

Hi ,
I bought your plug-in few days ago.
When I looked at the contents, there were quite a lot of blueprint.
Are there any plugin that are configured solely in C ++?
The reason why I purchased this plug-in was that I thought it was only C ++.

Hi,

Core features such as sensor integration, video / depth feed processing / skeleton tracking are done in C++. However almost all functionalities are exposed to the UE4 blueprint system, so they can be used by people with no C++ knowledge.

Character / clothing animation / user interaction are done using blueprints.

Yes, I understand. Thanks.

i am trying to buy the plugin but i dont have pay-pal is their any other payment method

Hi,

You can use your credit card without having a paypal account during the PayPal checkout. After you have been redirected to PayPal, under the login button there is a “Pay with credit or debit card” button that you can use for credit card payment.