Augmented Reality Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4

Hello,

Please check this tutorial video for importing characters from mixamo to unreal.https://youtube.com/watch?v=vgo4jnM0NyY

Hi!

We tested it here, but for some reason the demo is crashing… it works for a time, some times it doesn’t activate the camera.
Could you build a new demo at UE 4.20?

Thanks in advance,

Hello,

I’ve made a new demo with UE4.21. Check it out.

Download link:
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1FZpOjk4NEHJp24b5w0rPbUsidepUsmc9&export=download

Hello, I intend to occupy the “1” key for something, but it already has a linked function. I can not find where you are, could you help me? Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi

I have yesterday purchased the licensed version, i have already compile all material plugin, but when I test only the black screen image comes out, kinect doesn’t work. I use kinect v2
help me please

Compiling problem when we tried to rebuild the plugin from epic games launcher on UE 4.21/4.18

Hello Decky,

What is in the logs ? Did you try to rebuild from Visual Studio ? The latest version only compiles for 4.21

Press “1” or “2” to switch between sensors.

Thank you mr. Hovart for your reply. I was able to solve the problem by fixing my visual studio software, and running well like i did in this image.

Right now i’m hoping that i can change the background with some images, like the other image, for example. Is it possible? If so, how do i do that? and how to share photo with email ? Can’t wait to see your reply.

Hello Decky,

I am glad it’s working now!

The background change feature is not implemented by default, but it’s not that hard to add it.
Currently the system has a background plane with a video texture. It’s the output of the get camera frame node with RGB type parameter.

This node also has a user type output which can be used as an opacity mask to show only the user , and cut the rest of the video.

You need to update the video background material with the mask and the background texture of your choice.

Is this still being maintained? I would be interested to purchase the plugin… possible to have a trial or a lite version to try it out before purchasing it?

is this working? dont want to buy it and find out it has been discontinued.

Ill await your reply

Cheers

Hello,

Yes it’s working, and I am still updating it to the most recent versions of Unreal.

Cheers

Hello !
First of all - thanks for the good plugin. But I have a problem. On version 4.21, sometimes when i entering to the AvatarMale folder, the engine crashes and the project does not start anymore. I can only create an empty project again.
I think the problem in Animation Blueprint in this folder. Can do something about it? Maybe you give me a plugin for version 4.20? Is he stable?

My order ls: #1823 (2019-02-18)

Hello,

Let me try to reproduce the problem and get back to you with the solution.

Hi

As I can import my clothes correctly, it marks me wrong with the bones.
Use your solution to pass it to 3ds Max but it does not work, it keeps marking error.

Help pls…

Hi, What is the file extension for clothes created?

You can use and import any standard .FBX skeletal mesh.

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce the latest version of the plugin updated for Unreal Engine v4.22 !

Available on http://mirror.uplugins.com

What are the things that were added to the latest version?

Just updated to Unreal Engine version 4.22