Augmented Reality Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4

Hello,

There is no cart functionality in the current project.

How to fix problematic hands? Every version of the plugin shows me glitchy hands look for some reason.

It won’t be much better from that close distance. It’s an experimental feature, and not perfect. The plugin is supposed to work the best if your full body is visible on the image, and your hands are not overlapping your body.

Hi ,

Thank you for your last answer. Another question, is there a way to untrack hands? Because of the fingers tracking, my avatar hands are flicking a lot. (Same for the foots).

Thank you again. :wink:

Hello
I am too looking for similar help. Before buying I want to know following -

1. Can I add 2D images instead of 3D rendered images ? As generating 3D images a lengthy process and in case of 2D images its bit easy just by clicking high resolution photo of the actual product inventory.
  2. How to add print command button along with facebook and discard.

Thanks

Hello,

1. The plugin is working with 3D assets only. It uses a 3D avatar with a skeleton that is animated with Kinect.
  2. Print feature is not implemented in the plugin.

It is possible to use a high quality HD camer to enhance the overall video quality.

External camera is not supported, but you can use Kinect v2 with HD resolution.

Hello, a week ago complete the plugin, but I have a problem. I get this error and I can not see or compile the project. Thank you. //
resolved

hi AdamHorvath:
recently i’m trying to change the background for the player, is there any functions or variables i can use that already done by the plugin? i tried “get camera frame” with parameter “user” but don’t know how to get it work…

Hello,

There is no background removal functionality in the plugin by default., however you can user the user frame as a mask in the video background material.

hello Mr.
is there a tutorial for virtual mirror plugin?

Hello,

You can find it on the link below:

Hello
very good plugin
when do you publish tutorial for Marvellous Designer?
thank you.

Hello Mr Horvath.

I bought Virtual Mirror Plugin a few days ago.
I saw tutorials . Mixamo does not export for Unreal Engine 4 .FBX and I can not use my clothes!!
Please say me what can I do?
OR
Please learn me how can I export my clothes from Marvelous Designer?
thank you

Regards

I am a user in China. I bought your plugin. On the plugin download page, I downloaded five times, and never completed the whole download process. Can you help solve the problem? All the plug-ins I bought could not be unzip.

Hello,

Sent you PM with details.

Hello I’m interested your plugin.

Before I buy it , I need to know this forum is still support user.

Thanks
Red.

Hi ,

I recently brought your plugin for one of my projects which is on priority and is on hold due to an issue. After the FUSE export, UE4 does not recognize the same skeleton structure and it crashes the plugin completely can you please help me with the updated import cloth or some way out of it??. Now is this due to the new update on mixamo as there is no UE4 export option available on it
or what. The skeleton structure completely changes.

Please help me with it.

Thanks,

Hello Everyone.

I need to know who can replace new cloths to this plugin success?

Please show me how to do that.

Thanks!
Red