Augmented Reality Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4

Hi everyone. I have a strange problem, I bought the Virtual Mirror and it run perfectly for 5 minutes. After this time the project freeze, without any message log or error log. Sometimes show me a warning log which I did more than 1.000.000 of interaction, but this message doesnt freeze the project. I saw a message who show me a how many people was recognized this time, and its dont make sense. The project freeze with 10 people, 2 people and nobody either. I don`t know what happen. I used UE4.12, UE4.14 and UE4.15 in 2 PC different and this freeze every time happen. I thought its the light blueprint, when i deleted it the project run for 30 minutes without freeze, but in the end, its freeze. Anyone know whats happen and what I need to do?

Hello,

Are you using it with Kinect v1 or Kinect v2 ?

Hi .

Thank you for your attention

I’m using Kinect v1.

Hi

Become an incentive for UE4 to work on new clothes on a challenging street
The following message will be displayed and it will not function properly.

FAILED TO MERGE BONES:

This could happen if significant hierarchical change has been made

• i.e. inserting bone between nodes
    Would you like to regenerate Skeleton from this mesh?

WARNING: THIS WILL REQUIRE RECOMPRESS ALL ANIMATION DATA AND POTENTIALLY INVALIDATE

Do you have any solutions?

Hi

I found a solution. There was an item of Look of NodeAttribute in FBX which output clothes at MAYA2017LT.
I deleted this relation in the editor and it was able to operate normally.
Probably it was judged that there were many bones when examining the number and it gave an error message.
I will work in this way. Thank you very much.

Hi. Thank you for posting the solution!

Plugin is updated for UE 4.17. New DEMO is also available with some bugfixes.

http://www.unreal4mirror.com

Price Inquiry

i am trying to buy a licensed however it says here that the licensed demo worth $249 but when i check it to paypal, it was 249 Euro.

Yes, the price has changed from USD to EUR since the announcement.

My order is order #1710
I need some help please!
After I bought the commercial license, I can’t download the files .
The website mentioned“Sorry, you have reached your download limit for this file
But I haven’t finished downloading the files yet!!!
:eek:

Hi,

I’ve sent you a email with a new download link.

Hello , thank you very much.
I have successfully downloaded the files and built the project

Good afternoon, I bought the plugin, but I can not implement it, it is returning an error saying that it is not compatible with the plugin’s dll.

Hello,

What exactly the error message says ? Which UE4 version are you using ?

Good afternoon, I’ve already solved this problem.

My question now how do I calibrate the kinect and adjust the clothes on the user?

Guys who were able to make Facebook work? I did all of the steps, but unfortunately, facebook upload did not work. is it possible to update the documentation?

Hi , i bought this plugin and trying to add some new clothes models includes top and bottom that not made by fuse,but there’s some cracks on the top clothes when i wear them alone, once i wear a pant also, they disappear, i found out that our models don’t have Occlusion Map Textures as yours, is that the problem? if so how should i create my own Occlusion Map Textures for my clothes models?

Hello ,
I have been in contact with you yesterday about Facebook option, after all your help, I still could not make Facebook option in your plugin to work. I thought maybe I doing something wrong, today I decided to redo everything from scratch, recreate every step from your guide and info you have provided over email. I still have no luck in Facebook. Your manual is not informative and it looks like outdated, it doesn’t give me much clue where is my mistake, I did everything correctly, but it doesn’t work at all. I have sent you the log file yesterday, you have not replied to me.

Can someone else in this forum confirm this plugin Facebook option to work except official demo, is there anyone who can make Facebook upload to work? I have sent all the info to , I did my best to figure out with Facebook, I recreated everything from scratch, it doesn’t post on Facebook at all.

This is the log after doing all steps and outputing it in UE4 17.2

KinectV2: Tracking started!
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [MainUI_C_10] Start
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [ARVirtualMirror_C_0] Tracking start
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [ProductButton_C_0] Policeman selected
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [ARVirtualMirror_C_0] Top and Bottom occlusion textures reseted
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [ARVirtualMirror_C_0] Top occlusion texture applied
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [MainUI_C_10] Policeman added
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [MainUI_C_10] Policemanset to active
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [MainUI_C_10] F:/KinectProjectsOngoing/Unreal4Mirror/VM17 - Copy/Saved/Screenshots/Windows/VirtualMirror00000.png
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [MainUI_C_10] Your photo has been shared on Facebook
VirtualMirror: --AaB03x
VirtualMirror: {“error”:{“message”:“(#803) Some of the aliases you requested do not exist: Eventvenueapp1-316739328795342”,“type”:“OAuthException”,“code”:803,“fbtrace_id”:“AOhrd9yVjX7”}}
LogJson: Warning: Field post_id was not found.
LogJson: Error: Json Value of type ‘Null’ used as a ‘String’.
VirtualMirror: Request completed. Post ID:
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [MainUI_C_10] Stop
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [ARVirtualMirror_C_0] Tracking stop

Facebook integration doesn’t work, and email integration is also no longer exist in his plugin for some reason.

I was able to solve the problem with Facebook temporary, the documentation on his website is not fully correct, when you create Fan-Page you will need to associate your application (create app) and your fan-page, once they have linked app will have a permission to post stuff on the fan-page, another issue I’m facing now is the Auth_tokens living for short time, mine living only for 24 hours, I need the application to work all the time no matter how long, to do this it needs to extend expiration time, after doing his steps I could not make it to work, so I thinking about it now. As a result now, I can post on FB but tomorrow access will be expired.