Augmented Reality for UE4

Would it be possible to use the marker from ARtoolkit to set the default world origin and then use ARkits surface tracking capabilities to keep it in that position even when the marker isn’t visible anymore ?

I also trying to solve this problem

Yeah, it proving to be harder than I thought, but if i make progress with it I will share my process.

Does ‘Get relative transformation’ node work with 2D Barcode MATRIX as well?

hey , i know for sure its somewhere, because i once read it. But man i cannot find it between these 69 pages! But how can i increae the amount of enumerators. I need about 20!

Hello,

It’s set to 50 in the latest 1.11 version.

You can set it in:
SampleProject\Plugins\ARToolkitPlugin\Source\ARToolkitPlugin\Public\ARToolkitDevice.h

[FONT=courier new]//NFT
#define PAGES_MAX 50

hi,I pack my project to Android,have obb,it successd!
but I want to share my friends,How to do? Do the same thing with me ?use USBdebugging?it’s very trouble.
Is There any good way to share this apk?

Hello,

You can share the .apk and the .obb file and use the generated .bat file to install on your device.
Alternatively you can share it on google play and install like any other app.

Hi ,

I’m trying the (wonderful) demo version and i’m wondering if i can create a new marker that refers to a new object. I tried successfully only with the marker but i can’t find any ‘link’ to let the object communicate with it. Do i have to buy the plugin to control it via c++?
In other words, where can i find the option - link Hiro 2 - to Object 2?

Keep it up and thanks,

Tarek

Hi Tarek,

You can use the GetMarker node to link a marker position to an actor position.

http://ar.uplugins.com/get-marker/

Would the plugin recognise ‘Matrix code 3x3 with parity (72dpi)’ or only the ones without parity that you provided?

Thanks

Yes it does recognize Matrix markers like the ones on the link 2D Barcode Markers - AUGMENTED REALITY

Use them with the GetMarkerMATRIX node.

UE4.18 ios packaged successfully,but ipad Can’t run, Quickly exit after opening,this photo,no operation can be done.This picture is a display screen,3 second.I don’t know why, help.

thanks a lot!

Hello, I want to buy a personal version of the plug-in, but cannot pay, how to buy?

Hello,

The DEMO version is only working on Windows and Mac.

You can buy at http://ar.uplugins.com using PayPal or Bankcard.

What is wrong with the payment ? Do you get any error messages ?

Both yesterday and today were prompted by this problem:“There are some problems, and please try again.” :frowning:

Hello, how do I create a MarkerNFT and a regular Marker and add it to the Demo version?

Hi, The camera was not activated when running IOS. What should I do. (IphoneX,SystemVersion:11.3.1 )