AR real world location placement and interaction with 3d models

We’ve successfully tested geospatial creator with our tests on unity and there are many examples, tutorials and showcases to be found such as:

On unreal also have full access to cesium on UE, so it seems that it would certainly be possible to utilise ARCore to accomplish this somehow…

We’re essentially trying to place models in real locations to point your phone/ar device at to see, as showcased in the linked videos and interact with them. Pokemon go is a well known example to utilise this…

However there is nowhere near the resource available for unreal and I haven’t seen any guides or showcases highlighting AR placement in the real world utilising googles tools alongside cesium which along with some testing leads me to believe it would either not be possible to achieve the same outcomes or would be MUCH more difficult in unreal. It would be fantastic if possible!

If there are resources or guides geared towards geospatial AR in unreal then that would solve this roadblock we’ve hit :slightly_smiling_face:
The most involved guide ive come across is this, but it does have anything specifically about geospatial or using real locations, occlusion etc in AR specifically and I don’t really see the bridge of how this would be accomplished either…

From this relevant post it seems like UE4 was the last time some devs had much success with it…

We’re trying to test viability and get an idea for what is possible at the moment and in the future, so any advice and input would be much appreciated!