We will announce the theme on the April 14th stream, when the jam officially kicks-off.
Make an amazing game by yourself or with a team (up to 5) around the given theme in Unreal Engine 4.
Submit a download link to the SUBMISSION THREAD before **midnight on the night of April 17th/ morning of April 18th **including the following:
List of Team Members
Name of submission (Please format it with your team’s name attached ex. TeamName_GameName)
After you post your submission, PM me with the email addresses of your team members (up to 5), the name of your team and the name of your project. That makes it easier to get in contact with everyone, so make sure to send that info over!
A small panel at Epic will judge entries on the following criteria:
Unique use of theme
All submissions will be featured in a highlight reel posted to our YouTube and shown on Twitch.
INTEL 750 SERIES SSD SWEEPSTAKES
All participants of the April UE4jam who submit an entry will be entered into a drawing to win a brand new 750 Series 400gb SSD. Four (4) SSDs will be raffled off during the revealing of the winner of the UE4jam on the April 28th livestream.
The top 3 submissions will receive an Epic Swag Box with all sorts of goodies, a “Game Jam Finalist” forum badge, a featured playthrough on the April 28th Twitch stream, as well as a highlight on Unreal Engine blog!
In addition to the Epic Swag Box, each member of the winning teams will be receiving a free copy of AIPD. You will have a choice of Xbox One, PS4 or Steam keys.
In addition to the Epic Swag Box, each member of the winning teams will be receiving 1-year of Houdini Indie (including the Houdini Engine) provided by SideFX. This amazing tool can be used with UE4 through the official Houdini plugin.
Happy developing, and good luck!
Theme Announce Countdown](http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20160414T14&p0=207&msg=April+Game+Jam+Announce)
Submission Deadline Countdown](http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20160418T00&p0=207&msg=April+Game+Jam+Deadline+Countdown)
Streaming your work on Twitch? Let us know so we can follow along!
Are you on Twitter? Show off your work using the #ue4jam](https://twitter.com/hashtag/ue4jam?src=hash) hashtag!
Make sure you catch Allar and JV’s streams of all the entries once the deadline is up: http://www.twitch.tv/awesomeallar Twitch
**-------- PARTICIPATING TEAMS ****--------
In order to streamline the playing, judging, recording, and winners announcement process, we’re requesting that teams participating in the jam let us know beforehand in order to prepare appropriately for the event. We’ll update the list with links to the games afterwards, too, so everyone can find your title without having to scroll through the whole thread Pre-registration is not required for entry, and we know people will come in later, but it will greatly aid us in turning everything around quickly. We appreciate your help in making this event awesome
Please send myself a PM with your team name and number of team members and we’ll get you added to the list!
- Materialise Team - Materialise
- t3am - Red Dwarf Harvest
- Shatty’s Half-Baked Games - Pogo To The Future
- A Puro Mate - Spring Into The Moon
- Sleepingdragon - Sakura adventure
- Derzo Studios - Futal Project
- Scorched - Our Only Hope
- OSIndustries - TimeRunner
- Mechanical Banana - Spring Rocket
- No Idea Team - Sprint to the future
- Rad Boys - SpringIsland
- Maxpower Games - Spring Theory
- islipaway - Spring in the Future
- Team Allshar - Chrono Glitch
- Shankem - Family Sim
- Crazy Monkey - The Art Of Spring
- Cartboard - FreezeFrameWorld
- Victory is Mine - HotSpringTimeMachine
- Imagine Studio - Through Time
- Keyle - V.R. 2000
- Alderbit - ChronoHoops
- Timer Games - The Snow Must Go!
- Shadow Ninja Games - Race to the Future
- Crackpot Gumption - Generations
- CurrentFrame - CatWhack
- Bananabread - LEAP
- Inclement Games - Trials of Parcae
- Cloth Cap Games - BouncingBack
- 2Games Studios - Time Rider!
- Shotgun Clown - SpringForward
- VoBa - Zombie Escaper 20XX
- Aesir Codes - Spring! Into The Future
- Jamming Games - Bomb-Bastic!
- DigiBotts - CLICKSPRING
- TrustAndLove - FutureSurf
- Boysenberry - Spring2066
- Neon Newt - Grasshopper
- Woeavatar - Platforming into the future
- Brogrammers - IJustWannaGoHome
- Enter studio - Spring into the future!
- Succubi in Hats - Rumble
- Stormbrew Studios - The Lost Cave
- TinkurIt - SpringItOn
- V for Victory - Spring Into The Future
- Broad Strokes - Grabbity
- Rampaging Blue Whale Games - Spring Jumper
- Meatbags V2.0 - Gladiator Farm
- Hako - Leap
- FreshLemonade - ColonizeMars
- Alexotronic feat. Britt - NohlCraft + Squaky
- Od1n - SpringSavesTheFuture
- Tejas Queso - Time Balls
- Unforgiven - Time Fold
- Ormanator - TimeHopper
- Blue Magic - Blast Me Naut
- HeadFarmers - Spring Of Time
- LeoCurtss - At Your Service
- Vindicate Interactive - Time Pirates
Helpful Links for Jamming!
Tutorials and Guides