Answerhub Login issue - An Internal Server Error has occurred

I’ll reach out to you by email.

I wan’t to change my e-mail I used to sign in because it’s not my e-mail and can’t use 2FA or unlink any accounts

I don’t believe that what you’re posting about has any relation to the UE4 Answerhub or any relevance to this forum thread.

Please see this article related to changing your email address: Epic Games Technical Support & Customer Service | Epic Games
Although since it is “not your email”, then you will likely need to contact our support team by clicking the “Contact Us” button in the upper right of the linked article.

Still having this issue here in 2020…I have tried clearing cookies and switching browsers, but still get this error once logging in.

This issue is still happening in 2021

@Stephen_Ellis Hello Stephen, I seem to be having the same issue. When I sign in into my account it will show me this error first:

Then if I click on any of the buttons (my username, edit profile, settings, Post A Question, trying to change to any section) then I always land on this error:

I’ve used the support webpage to reach out, but they said that it’s an issue with Answerhub website and that they can’t help me with my problem. Funnily enough, they directed me to the same support page where I created the support case from originally. It’s been probably a week I’ve been having this problem. I even tried to login from a different computer at a different location and ISP. I also tried clearing cookies and cache but that didn’t seem to help. Hopefully you’re still around! :smiley: I’m not sure where else to go for help.

1 Like

Hello. I know it is a year old topic, but I am having absolutely same issue.
You are not authenticate, please authenticate.
This popup show an ID # that is not mine.
Anyhelp is very welcome

Any update?

I’ve reviewed all 4 of your Answerhub accounts and I do not see a common issue that has affected other past users which we’ve been able to easily resolve.

I do not have a solution for the issues you are experiencing. This issue would likely require involvement from the site vendor, but they have been unable to resolve related issues, and Epic is working towards a change to the website which will address these and other matters.

Apologies for the difficulties.

Update: I can now provide some additional context: Epic looking for your feedback on the direction to take with Answerhub

Hello Stephen, it seems that I have the same issue as other fellows above. The same “an internal error has occurred and we are sorry for the inconvenience”. If it is possible, could you please help me to login into my Answerhub?

I’m having a similar issue, originally reported over here:

@Assasssin115 & @robcowsill
I’ve reviewed your accounts and I’m sorry to say I don’t have a solution. You are not experiencing the common issue that I’m normally able to fix. My previous response to the others applies to you as well.

Apologies

I don’t know what’s changed, but my answerhub account works now! :tada:

Hi there, I’m also struggling to get access I keep getting this error when I login I’ve tried various web browser and even a different PC, still same issue.

I’m not able to identify any issue with your account. I see you were previously able to successfully log in a few months ago.

There may be another issue with the service that I unfortunately cannot assist with.

I’m getting the same problem, and it sounds as though it’s related to the server or provider. Some technical errors with web sites aren’t defined, and produce a page that is rather generic such as the one in the image above saying ‘Internal error’. It could be due to updates to the browsers not being compatible with the settings or setup of the AnswerHub system. But it’s not as likely as a server or other, more networking specific issue.

Hi presto.

I regret that I cannot identify any issue with your account which is resulting in the problem you are facing. I do agree with your sentiment that it is potentially caused by a server error.

We are, fortunately, migrating away from the Answerhub soon.

Regards

Looks like I’m getting the same problem. Cleared the cache, coockies, tried other browser and pc, but the problem persist.

Effective today, the UE Answerhub website is now in READ-ONLY mode as we migrate away from the Answerhub platform and over to these forums in the new Q&A section.

More information is available here: Answerhub-migrating-to-the-Unreal-Engine-forums

There is no longer a need to investigate/resolve account issues that occurred on the Answerhub platform, and this topic is being closed.

Regards