All the objects disappear both visually and physically in UEFN and fortnite creative

Hi, I am very new to unreal, game creation and development of every kind so sorry if this is a dumb question.
Twice now, I have been creating a map by following UEFN capture the flag tutorial and about 70% to completing it, nearly all the objects disappear both visually and physically in UEFN and fortnite creative. I was just copying and pasting a floor asset both times when it happened.

Is there a way to get it back? And Is there a way to prevent it from happening again?

this is very discouraging and makes me scared to put a lot of time/effort into a game/map

Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here: Fortnite Creative

Hi. I submitted a bug report just after posting here. Would you like me to submit again?

It’s possible that this has to do with anchoring props to the ground like in Creative. Please see Objects being deleted without actions (ghost deletion) as it sounds similar.

thanks for replying Halcyon.

I’m not sure if the ghost deletion is right. I was using alt drag to copy a floor when it happened. So there was no change to the anchor points. Unless I am miss reading the [Objects being deleted without actions (ghost deletion)] post. (Objects being deleted without actions (ghost deletion))

What do you think?

It’s hard to say with just a screenshot but if you can capture a video that would be great… Have you had it happen recently?

Just saying "Building to Prop” as ON should be the new default for all UEFN projects.

This bug sometimes happening pretty randomly when client is in Live Edit and you try to Undo in UEFN.

I’ve just had this happen to me… And yes everything was attached to a floor and had my client window in live edit.

New to creative myself, don’t have access to UEFN myself do to apple being apple, but I’m having the same issue as well in creative both playing on consoles (Xbox one/Xbox Series X) and On my Mac Book Pro.