AAA Quality VR/AR, 2D/3D Anim VFX SFX LD and Code services for hire!

You guys do really top notch work! Looks .

If I had any budget I’d definitely be sending you guys some work.

[=;84113]
You guys do really top notch work! Looks .

If I had any budget I’d definitely be sending you guys some work.
[/]

Well budget or no budget, I’m always down to chat with super indie teams and help you out if I can. I ran royalty dev teams from 2002 to 2009 so I don’t think there’s any lesson i didn’t learn the hard way over that period of time :slight_smile:

[=;85735]
Well budget or no budget, I’m always down to chat with super indie teams and help you out if I can. I ran royalty dev teams from 2002 to 2009 so I don’t think there’s any lesson i didn’t learn the hard way over that period of time :slight_smile:
[/]

Good to know :slight_smile: I appreciate that.

I’m rapidly getting my demo ready to show off. Hopefully by the time my DK2 arrives in August I will have something neat to show and perhaps be ready to get some real art in there in prep for Kickstarter.

[=;87799]
Good to know :slight_smile: I appreciate that.

I’m rapidly getting my demo ready to show off. Hopefully by the time my DK2 arrives in August I will have something neat to show and perhaps be ready to get some real art in there in prep for Kickstarter.
[/]

If you’re making it for the DK2 make extra sure that your performance is blazing fast, as in 100 FPS fast, on your PC because we’ve been experiencing some very nasty performance drops with the DK1 and I imagine it’ll be the same or worse with the DK2 as you’ll be pushin that many more pixels

Hi do you work with royalty projects? If so here is the link to my recruitment thread and details of my project and contact. Please tell me if you are interested and I would like to have your skills in my game!

Not necessarily no, we used to run our own Royalty projects but now we only work on funded games. We do howeverpartner up with some of our clients on projects but only if funding is already partially there and the project is well under way.

• I sent you a request via your site yesterday. When should I expect a response? Thanks and all the best.

are a good bunch and have been around many years, and their prices are reasonable for those that know the true costs of development :wink:

[=;98646]
are a good bunch and have been around many years, and their prices are reasonable for those that know the true costs of development :wink:
[/]

You rock thanks a bunch… Just reached out to you on skype as I’d love to work together on some upcoming projects

[=;100440]
You rock thanks a bunch… Just reached out to you on skype as I’d love to work together on some upcoming projects
[/]

Sounds great!

Updated OP with video of Soccer Penalty gameplay. We’ve worked on a ton of football/soccer games over the past couple years so if you’re working on a sports title and need animations or anything we’re your team!

After a couple months of feedback we’ve an overhaul on the website, keeping what was working and changing up what wasn’t. Check it out and let me know what you guys think

I’m incredibly happy that I’ve stumbled upon this thread. I’m looking around your website and it’s , very interactive and fun. It’s definitely a way to get people to at least talk about your website. Once I get far better with blueprints, (For example I’m looking to make a stealth system similar to the Tenchu series) I’ll be needing animations, models, environments etc. I’m sure that would be a huge though! Either way I’d like to promote fellow Indie companies/services while being able to show off what they’re capable of.

In short, your website is and fun, and once I start getting into the groove of things I’ll definitely try out your services! Hope business is doing well

[=;26267]
Now for your viewing please let me demonstrate what far far more than any of us can afford per minute gets you :slight_smile:
=nwkYaxkDO3c
[/]

Any chance you can lift the video ban in Ireland, as it says “This video is not available in your country.”

I miss the chat on your website though.

[=blackgate;124566]
I miss the chat on your website though.
[/]

Ah thanks for the heads up there, I completely forgot to re-activate that! It’s back up so come back and chat with us!

[=;122305]
Any chance you can lift the video ban in Ireland, as it says “This video is not available in your country.”
[/]

Ah I wasn’t the uploader of the video but there are a few other great ones out therE:
=fBgjS_xQWXM

orhttps://.com/watch?v=vGM_32zUrYAPlaylist of em: https://www…com/watch?v=vekVCGapI-4&list=PL59E818F50E355A14

updated the OP with some footage from a penalty kick game we did for Gillette last year that was powered by Unreal and the Microsoft Kinnect. It’s touring around Europe as we speak at conventions as a way to bring people into the booth and has been met with huge praise!

[=;145067]
updated the OP with some footage from a penalty kick game we did for Gillette last year that was powered by Unreal and the Microsoft Kinnect. It’s touring around Europe as we speak at conventions as a way to bring people into the booth and has been met with huge praise!
[/]

Looking good, Good job.

[=DieByZer0;145097]
Looking good, Good job.
[/]

thanks, we’ll keep the updates coming here as more nda’s expire :slight_smile: