AAA Quality VR/AR, 2D/3D Anim VFX SFX LD and Code services for hire!

Just finishing up an incredibly beautiful UE4 project here and would love to ramp up on the next one here and I would love to chat with you if you have some amazing ideas that need realization in this incredible engine!

the most painful thing about working on to be released projects is not being able to show them off to the community… We’ve just finished up another project that would make drool and we’re ready for more. If you’ve got any questions please don’t hesitate to ask

We have been doing a lot of Arch Viz work over the past couple of months and are producing some truly spectacular results here so if you have a team looking to take architectural scenes, in any state, and bring them into UE4 for Vray quality visuals then we are the team for you!

Just a little update on a pretty space scene we can finally show. We created the entire thing and it has a dynamic day/night cycle to boot… As the planet rotates it goes dark and the city lights come on.

Filling out the questionnaire for a is intensive I could not just select animation service without providing how many characters I needed. After about 6 mnts of confusion i gave up and left your site. No harm intended just some friendly feedback. Please check you pm box i have mailed you there instead.

Thanks Jay. The reason the form is so intensive is to narrow in precisely on what we need to know in order to accurately estimate time and costs. Trust me, I would love it to be shorter but every one of those questions is in there because at one point in time over our 5 years in this business we forgot to ask it and it bit us hard in the ***. Looking forward to chatting soon though, thanks for reaching out here and sorry about the delay on my reply, for some reason the UE4 forums emails me everytime there’s a new thread here but never when someone PM’s me

Pretty nice marble there. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to a time when I can hit you guys up for a !

, that’s a day we are looking forward to here. What are you cooking up over there?

[=;180873]
Pretty nice marble there. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to a time when I can hit you guys up for a !
[/]

A civilization style game. Hundreds of units, tiles, tile improvements, cities, icons, etc.

Long way off though(year or two if I am lucky :slight_smile: ).

Well it’s refreshing to hear you say 1-2 years off, if you’re lucky. It means you have a realistic set of expectations there and that’s a rare thing in the indie game scene but an attribute most successful people share! Whenever you’re ready we’d be thrilled to chat about working together

Sent you a PM!

Cant get into your site! Crashes my System!!!

Hey , which browser and which OS are you running? This is the first I’ve heard of this.

Alright, big update to the portfolio and the images in the original post. 2014 has been a pretty amazing year, so much so that we haven’t had time to update the portfolio with all the stuff we’re allowed to show.

Just wanted to stop in to the forums here before heading out for the celebrations to wish in the UE4 community a Happy New year and that we can’t wait to connect in 2015!!

Updated OP with a new section on costs as well as our January 2015 discounts! I’ll summarize them here:

New Year Special!
As a way to welcome in the new year, give thanks to our existing clients and welcome in any new clients we are running some discounts for the month of January. These discounts are good for any work started this month so get your orders in pronto to take advantage of them!

–10% off any order over $1500
–$1000 off any order over $5000
–$2500 off any order over $15000

[=;26027]
Sorry your prices are not indie prices. I asked them how much for a 1 mins and a half video of a space battle just involving 4 different models. I even mentioned I provide the models, sounds, voice over etc… no characters or anything like that. They claim indie prices but 6k for 1 min and a half min video which they do not have to do any modeling too. I hate to see what they charge for modeling. That kind of budget is for bigger studios. I seen on average for trailers that studios pay for is 10 grand or more now that is with the modeling and everything included tho.
[/]

Professional Studios Charge 20-30k per min of video. FYI. However I would say the quality work is far from AAA, but definitely seems very indie friendly.

That’s a great point which gives me a fantastic opportunity to clarify the quality range that you can find in our portfolio. Right from the get go our top priority has been to provide the highest quality work that could be afforded on an indie budget and as such we’ve made sure to bend over backwards to every client that walks through our doors, whether they have $500 to spend or $50,000(even if it means paying our staff a bit more in time and wages than what we are charging in order to get it looking just right). The bottom line of course is that something that is truly AAA is just going to take a lot more time to get all of those glorious details in there and some of our clients just don’t have the money for a modeler to spend 80 hours on a character and so instead of telling them to get real and sending them packing we sit down with their budgets and get creative on what we can produce. The end result for 100% of our work might not be AAA, as you kindly pointed out, but what it is is the absolute best that that client could afford and we are still as hell of what we could accomplish on the budgets that we had and think they deserve a spot in our portfolio.

Now I’ve since taken the liberty to update the images in this thread and on our portfolio to include a few more that would be considered AAA just to make sure there’s no mistake that the range of quality we provide goes all the way to the top :slight_smile:

I’m also proud to announce that Identity has just launched on kickstarter: Identity by Asylum Entertainment, Inc. — Kickstarter so we’ve finally been able to add some pretty renders from the scenes we did for that project to our portfolio and this thread!

I contracted for some UI design work and they are fantastic. Definitely exceeded expectations and was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

If they’d like to share some of the OphidianWars stuff they did here, I’ll leave that up to them. :slight_smile:

[=;201550]
That’s a great point which gives me a fantastic opportunity to clarify the quality range that you can find in our portfolio. Right from the get go our top priority has been to provide the highest quality work that could be afforded on an indie budget and as such we’ve made sure to bend over backwards to every client that walks through our doors, whether they have $500 to spend or $50,000(even if it means paying our staff a bit more in time and wages than what we are charging in order to get it looking just right). The bottom line of course is that something that is truly AAA is just going to take a lot more time to get all of those glorious details in there and some of our clients just don’t have the money for a modeler to spend 80 hours on a character and so instead of telling them to get real and sending them packing we sit down with their budgets and get creative on what we can produce. The end result for 100% of our work might not be AAA, as you kindly pointed out, but what it is is the absolute best that that client could afford and we are still as hell of what we could accomplish on the budgets that we had and think they deserve a spot in our portfolio.

Now I’ve since taken the liberty to update the images in this thread and on our portfolio to include a few more that would be considered AAA just to make sure there’s no mistake that the range of quality we provide goes all the way to the top :slight_smile:

I’m also proud to announce that Identity has just launched on kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/asylum/identity so we’ve finally been able to add some pretty renders from the scenes we did for that project to our portfolio and this thread!
[/]

Which scene did you do? A lot of those assets are environment packs or temp art.

The client provided us with all of the assets and we were tasked with improving their texture and mesh quality and then handling all of the UE4 work to get it in the current real time state it’s in, looking all gorgeous and such at 60FPS :slight_smile:

As for the scenes we did the garage, forest creek, forest cottage and prison