A strange reflection on the floor

Why is the light from a street lamp reflected on the floor inside the room, because there is a wall between them and there should be no reflection on the floor?

Greetings @Color4ik

It looks as if the light is reflecting through the wall across the room. This could be due to reflection radius. Here’s a link on a post with a user that had a similar issue. They explain it pretty well there on what the different causes could be and how to fix it. I hope this helps!

Thank you, it really helped, but can you also tell me what this problem is related to? Blue light is reflected on the ceiling in the room (it starts to reflect when I set the Indirect Lighting Intensity parameter to 6 in my Directional Light). Although there is a light source inside. By the way, when I turn on Lumen, this problem goes away, but I do not use Lumen in my project for the sake of optimization.

It’s probably just from the reflection radius. It’ll go through walls quite often if it’s broad enough. Lumen definitely helps with lighting. But, as you mentioned it can also be a pain on optimization. Pretty yet also sometimes expensive. I’m glad we got the reflections looking better, though. It looks good!