4.19 - Instanced stereo rendering corrupts right-eye when using tessellated materials

Hi, I am having the same problem as this thread here: [HTC Vive] Right Eye rendering corrupted with Instanced Stereo Rendering - XR Development - Unreal Engine Forums

Apparently it was fixed in 4.13 but I am experiencing it in 4.19.2 with the Oculus Rift.

I have copied repro steps from fhernand’s post:

• Create blank project

• Enable Instanced Stereo Rendering in “Project Settings → Engine → Rendering”

• Create a material

• In the material graph, create a Texture Sample node and assign any image (e.g. a Normal texture)

• Create a WorldPositionWIthScale node and connect the XY attribute to the UVs attribute of the Texture Sample

• Create a Constant Node and connect it to the “Divisor (V3)” attribute of the WorldPositionWithScale node. Set it to 1000

• Connect the top output attribute of the Texture Sample to the Normal attribute of the Material

• For the Material, under Tessellation settings, set the D3D11Tessellation Mode to “PN Triangles”

• Assign material to the Floor mesh in the scene.

• Start VR Preview

Result: The right eye shows an unexpectedly distorted view of the texture.

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks