3D Hobbyist, looking for project.

Hi,

3D Artist looking for a project.

I’ve been doing 3D on and off since 2002. I have made many mods for different games in my time, you can find the latest here for any samples. These are primary character art, outfits.

I use the following software.

• Zbrush
  • blender
  • Marvelous Designer
  • RizomUV
  • TopoGun 3
  • Substance Painter
  • Marmoset Toolbag 4

I hold a good standard and try to get the best out of an asset creation and intended use.
This includes topology, polygon/triangle limits, clean UV layouts, clean normals, rigging and weight painting.

I’m looking for a potential project not to large in size. Feel free to pitch your ideas.

I look forward to your responses.

Octimus

Hello @Octimus,

Are you opposed to Rev-Share Projects? If YES, I do understand. If NO, I truly appreciate your consideration:

About Me. Blueprints is my forte. I’m not much of a 3D Modeler, I can do primitive shapes but prefer 3D Kitbashing with Pre-modelled pieces produced by 3D Experts.

I'm developing games that place emphasis on 'high density modular' customization. In a nutshell, the idea is create advance complex models from a collage of smaller simpler models.

A Majority of my efforts have been towards developing construction and procedural subsystems that repurpose Pre-Modeled Assets to achieve this goal. Sadly, UE Marketplace does not have many Kitbash Packs for Characters and Creatures. Thus I improvise.

The Results are ‘iffy’ in most cases. Lots of geometry overlap. I believe 3d modeled pieces specifically designed for modular assembly in-engine/in-game would produce far superior results.

Game Projects:

Thanks for Reading. I truly appreciate your consideration.