[REV-SHARE] XOOLOGY.wiki's Next-Gen Spore-like Creature Creator needs 3D Model / Material Pieces ....

Greetings. I do Blueprints. Not good 3D Models :( XOOLOGY.wiki's Next-Gen Spore-like Creature Creator needs 3D Model / Material Pieces. Can You Help?

Thank You for stopping by to read my Job Post. I’m Techlord, I’ve been working with UnrealEngine and hanging around UE Forums since 2014. I’m not much of a Modeler. I primarily work with Blueprints and have been working towards my version of a Collaborative Creature Creator to build . . .

XOOLOGY.wiki - A Multiplayer Interactive Xeno-Cryptid Encyclopedia and Sci-Fi Zoo Building Simulator Inspired by SCP Foundation, Spore Creature Creator, Zoo Simulators, Pet Simulators, Monster Hunter, Digimon, Other Genres and my Love for Aliens, Creatures, Kaiju, Monsters.

XOOLOGY.wiki aims to be a Global Rresource for Speculative Biology and Fiction for various Aliens / Cyptids / Monsters fostered by emphasis on interactive collaborative creativity using writing and digital content creation.

The Creature Creator codename ECHIDNA will be the first step towards the objective for Interactive Collaborative Digital Content Creation. As XOOLOGY.wiki’s core concept revolves around Creatures, I’m initiating the project with the development of a Creature Creator.

ECHIDNA is a multi-user Editor in development inspired by 3D Kitbashing. It features Hierarchal ‘Piece’ Attachment, Symmetrical Spawn and Orientation, Bone Morphing, Morphtarget Adjustment, Procedural Generation, Material Swapping and Parameter Adjustment.

ECHIDNA Prototype Version 0

https://youtu.be/8WWNBY8F33I

ECHIDNA Prototype Version 1

https://youtu.be/ZcgShBpSZWo

Seeking 3D Model / Material Artists specializing in Photorealism to assist in authoring 3D Modelled organic, semi-organic Skeletal/Static Mesh Pieces and Materials designed for use within ECHIDNA to assemble Creatures of various design. These assets will also be used to establish model/material standards to expedite aurhoring and import into the Editing System.

Seeking 3D Creature Artists to give these creatures life.

Tabletop RPG Enthusiasts: We’re also interested in recommendations for an easy-to-use Table-top RPG Ruleset to assign Xeno-cryptids functional Bios and Abilities that can be used for Play and Storytelling beyond the wiki.

If Interested lets chat on Discord.

1 Like

Tabletop RPG Enthusiasts: We’re seeking recommendations for an easy-to-use Table-top RPG Ruleset to assign Xeno-cryptids functional Bios and Abilities that can be used for Play and Storytelling beyond the wiki.

One of my Personal Favorites is Steve Jackson’s Generic Universal Role Playing System (G.U.R.P.S). But, desire a custom system that’s even more significantly simpler to use.

Opened to All recommendations. Please feel free to post within Or chat on Discord .