Your Feedback Shapes My Next Materials — Reviews & Suggestions Welcome

Hey everyone :waving_hand:

I’m Ehsan Vaezi, and I create high-quality procedural PBR materials here on Fab for game development, architectural visualization (Archviz), cinematic projects, and real-time rendering workflows.

I’d love to hear what you think. So here’s a small request:

:link: First, take a look at my profile:

Then please share your thoughts right here in this thread. Anything helps:

  • :white_check_mark: Rate & review the products on their individual pages

  • :speech_balloon: Issues, suggestions, or ideas — anything that comes to mind

  • :bullseye: Technical feedback (texture quality, performance, PBR accuracy, setup, and more)

  • :handshake: Your experience using them in real projects

To give you an idea of what you’ll find: all of my materials are fully procedural, high-quality PBR packages with 4K textures, designed to fit straight into real production pipelines. Each one comes with:

  • Substance 3D Material (.sbsar) — fully procedural with adjustable parameters like color, tiling, roughness, metallic values, and more

  • 4K PBR Texture Maps (.png) — Base Color / Albedo, Normal, Roughness, Metallic, Ambient Occlusion, and Emissive

  • Unity Package (.unitypackage) — a ready-to-use URP material setup plus a demo scene for quick preview

They’re built to work smoothly across Unity (URP), Unreal Engine, Godot, and 3D applications like Blender, Maya, 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, and Houdini — plus the full Substance 3D workflow (Designer, Painter, Sampler).

Whether you’re building a game, designing environments, working on archviz, or rendering cinematics, there’s something here that can save you time and lift the quality of your project.

Your feedback directly shapes what I create next — so don’t hold back. I want to build materials that actually work for you.

:folded_hands: Thanks in advance for your time. I’m looking forward to reading your thoughts.

— Ehsan

Check out one of my most popular materials here: