Xr22-battleship

A debug view of the implementation of the Elo Rating Algorithm : Elo Rating Algorithm - GeeksforGeeks and the Elo Rating Calculator to check the values : Elo Calculator | Elo Rating Calculator

Here the video to have a 1st impression of the implementation in my game.
The client is the winner :trophy::

5 Likes

I made some progress in my Lobby level.
I introduced some new Menu Boards which are better than the previous flat panels.

4 Likes

The updated menu boards look solid. Keep up the great work! :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Sometime…most of the time …I’m struggling to find a shapes or colors which will be in balance with the military/industrial environment . For this one I was very satisfied after looking them in VR.

1 Like

No problem at all! I think you made the perfect decision as far as the shape and color of the menu boards, so you’re definitely on the right track with finding the balance. I’m looking forward to the next thread update! :grin:

1 Like

I have added a Pawn Flight because as it is a multiplayer battle you can invite your friend to see your game.
The pawn flight is working for the moment only in VR…So your guest can flight around to follow you…Later I will try to implement that pawn flight with my Pawn PC.

3 Likes

Hello, I have Updated my Control Center with the Enemy Grid [Center] and the player Fleet in 3D VIEW [Right] which provide a better visual effect.
Now the Flight Mode is also for PC, players and guests can use that mode and enjoy the space.
Here I’m going to the Control Center in flying mode.
:pray:Thanks to provide feedback!

3 Likes

These past couple of updates on Xr22-battleship are fantastic! You’ve been hard at work creating, and it shows. I specifically love the addition of Flight Mode! Spectating inside of Xr22-battleship is going to be a blast. :star_struck:

1 Like

Hello Zezkaii, thanks for the feedback .I think that I can see now the end of the tunnel…I just finished some reworking of the lobby to be in balance with the battle environment level.
I’m looking now for hidden bugs.
As I pass the dev review I will try to ask a Unreal grant so with some $$$$ I can buy some other things in the market and also pay people for music, translation…
If I don’t have a grant…no problems, I will continue my way and try to release in December the game in Unreal market.
Thanks again for your support.

1 Like

Love seeing how much improvement and character has gone into this. The lighting especially has really brought the scene such a brighter and fun feeling.

Great work, as always!

2 Likes

Hello @PresumptivePanda , thank you for your feedback. I’m working again on my lobby and I think I have something better now.
I will post a small video of that.
I’m looking for some bugs to have a stable game experience. Now the multiplayer is very good and on that side everything is OK.
I passed the review for the EOS and as I mentioned above I will try to ask a grant to make the game with a better quality.
Thanks.

1 Like

The player has to download the Epic Games Launcher and open an Epic account to use social features like friends, achievements, and a leaderboard.
I reworked the lobby environment to be in balance with the Battle Level.

2 Likes

Action around the pool .
XR22BATTLESHIP is Multi-Player, Single-player, PC2PC, VR2VR, Chat, Friend Invites , Elo Rating

2 Likes

Things are coming together so well with Xr22-battleship; you love to see it! Keep up the great work! @J_Tox :grin:

1 Like

Hello, @Zezkaii , @PresumptivePanda I added the Messages display and Info Buttons for players.

2 Likes

Very nice; the font and font sizes for the message displays are perfect! I am curious, though. Will users be able to adjust the text size in-game if needed? Thanks for another awesome update! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, it helps a lot to see out of the box. I didn’t thought about the size of font as an optional users-parameter . I will incude this on my list ToDo.
Thanks again.

1 Like

Don’t mention it; it was no problem at all! I’m glad I could help, and thanks for answering my question. :grin:

1 Like

I had a thought about it and I will add this on a new window which is dealing with visual parameters.
Thanks again.

1 Like

I have added the laser pointer, it was buggy but I found the solution and it is working fine. I will just put an ON/OFF trigger to allow the laser only within the control center.

3 Likes