World Meters + VR Hands

Hi Unreal Community !

I work on a project where I need to play with the World Meters option on World Settings for give the feeling of little things. I would like to know how change the player size. For my game, it’s a VR game, I use a simple Motion Controller system and simple Hands mesh. How can I make it on the right size for match with the reality with a World to Meters at 7000 ? I hope it’s possible.

Thanks to have read this ! Have a nice day.

Cordially.

Hi There,

Have you finally found a solution for your problem?
I’m also trying to find a solution for the same issue! (wanted to disable world to meters values for motion controllers positions).

Thanks!

Hi ! For my project I found a solution that work. I simply adjust the relative scale of my Motion Controller for match with the world meter. I selected this solution because i need to can change this size on one action. So I don’t know if this solution is the best.

What do you mean by Flick ? This solution work fine on my project. I need to adapt nothing and I have no bug. So if I can help you, do not hesitate to describe your problem :slight_smile:

What do you mean by Flick ? This solution work fine on my project. I need to adapt nothing and I have no bug. So if I can help you, do not hesitate to describe your problem :slight_smile:

Thanks for your answer!
We’ve also tried it and it works in term of size but now the motion controller flick, I don’t know why^^
It seems the controller pop between frames on the camera position then is replaced with the “motion controller” offset.

The mesh of the motion controller seems to pop every frame on the camera’s position and the next frame come back at it’s “normal” position causing a sort of flick on it.
We use the GoogleVRMotionController maybe it’s due to something with it…