Working title: The locked Room

New video footage, New video is up. I taking a short break, & return after a much needed break.

Feel free to comments.

Opening sequence I made for my game. First attempt at slideshow style cutscene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MORGWmlp6-s

Looks great!

Thanks.

Been a while, & here is an update. Lighting need to be tune better still. Too white & flat at the moment.

I also bought & used substance, even with the litte experinece I have (just follow the tutorials), I am able to get amzing result. The transfers of textures to UE4 is also simple & look

Looks awesome! But please get rid of these lens flares :smiley:
You can do it in the post process settings.

e/ Picture’s taken out.

Thanks. I got a lot of (negative) feedback on the lens flare. I will surely tone them down, & the toned down flare should be visual in next video.

On a Side note, that was teh game you are working on. The pixalation effect is sick.

Updates on Study room. My level is getting too big & need realtime level streaming solution now…

Yeah it was really too much, especially on the metallic materials (like the golden ones).
Thanks. :slight_smile: removed the picture again, i think you know how to change the lens flares (now).

Im really looking forward to your game, please don’t let it die. :smiley:

Thanks a lot for the kind words. :slight_smile:

Really like that last blue wallpaper on the walls. Lovely scenes here.

Thanks. The wallpaper is n actual wallpaper I saw in a furniture store. I couldn’t find a royalty free version online, so I did the painstaking task of making it myself using the photos I took, & spend about 1.5- 2 hours to make it tile-able.

Small updates. More assert work. Texturing done using Substance painter.

This looks awesome and it sounds like my type of game. But I really hope there won’t be so many light sparkles and lens flares like they are now in the videos, it just seems too much.

Looking forward to seeing your progress and trying the game when it releases!

Toy plane. Intended to be hung from ceiling

More assert works

Its been a while, but I have new updates.

What is the point of concepting the most generic woman in the world? And she so tall, is that a game about basketball ?

The concept is just a concept, mostly to conceptualize her clothing. Never thought much about her being exceptionally tall until you mentioned. But the final model is more average, measured at about 166cm or about 5’6".