With rapid movement inside the building, artifacts (glare and light stripes, or loops) occur, mainly at the boundaries of the walls of the building and corners, doors (when moving from rooms with different lighting conditions)

VIDEO 1
VIDEO 2

Hello! I hope for your help. I am making a game level on which several buildings will be located. With rapid movement inside the building, artifacts (glare and light stripes, or loops) occur, mainly at the boundaries of the walls of the building and corners, doors (when moving from rooms with different lighting conditions). The color of these highlights directly depends on the color “BP_Sky_Sphere”. I recorded two videos for clarity and understanding of the problem.
My computer:
I7 6700
24 GB RAM
SSD drive
GPU 2070 Super
First of all, I thought about the insufficient refresh rate of the monitor, but defects on the recorded video persisted. I tried to put another video card, and the problem did not disappear. Reinstalled the engine - the problem remains (engine version 4.20). I tried to transfer the project to 4.23 and the problem also remained. I tried to change the settings of the render tab - the problem remained. I do not know what to do, I hope you will help me.