Demostration of my work in progress ship vehicle. (100% BluePrints)
- Works Online
- Cristal reflections and deformations
- Different camera shakes effects for hits and heavy movements
- 2 tipes of weapon fire, dual laser and missile
- Hability to move camera independently, to look around, by pressing a key
- Health system
- Effects and sounds for starting (not shown at all)
- Hability to land the ship (not shown in video)
- Damage effects depending on ship integrity
- WIP: Lose of control if vehicle gets heavy damaged but not destructed instantly.
- WIP: If takes damage and a fire starts (randomly), start making damage to the vehicle, and loosing control too.
- WIP: Activation, deactivation of stability control (Let player to roll the ship without stability helper)
- Added sounds to starting, looping and stopping engines
- Added explosion sound when you break the sound barrier
- WIP: make option to make ship physics and sound simulation on a place with air/gas or on the space.
- WIP: camera movement to simulate G forces applying on the pilot head
- When fire starts, vehicle starts loosing health and a red light starts bligthing
- Engine materials changes to give a nice effect when you power on/off the ship
- Lose of control if vehicle gets heavy damaged but not destructed instantly.
- If takes damage and a fire starts (randomly), start making damage to the vehicle, and loosing control too.
- Different sounds if you are on space or on a planet (with air friction, etc)
- Better ship model added, 3d not made by me, but with rights to use
- WIP: Animate ship to open close the cockpit when entering/exiting the vehicle
- Exiting the vehicle now makes player to appear in the correct place (infront the ship)
- 2 new cameras added, 3rd person behind view, 3rd person back view, you can change the view between them with keyboard keys.
A little update, cockpit screenshots:
The glass material needs some improvements.
The little ship hologram points to your target, its your navigation reference, including your ship roll, yaw and pitch.
- Pusable buttons inside cockpit (dynamic interact)
Model is not made by me.
I would like to get some feedback from you, thanks!